No announcement yet.

Best "13th" episode of the series??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best "13th" episode of the series??

Which season had the best episode #13???

Season 1- Route 666 Sam and Dean head to Missouri to investigate mysterious car accidents involving a phantom black truck.

Season 2- Houses of the Holy Sam and Dean investigate the murders of several people by individuals who claim they were visited by an angel and were carrying out God's will. After the brothers learn those murdered were actually guilty of secret crimes, Sam begins to believe this angel really does exist, but Dean stands firm on the fact a demon is behind the slayings - until he sees something even he can't explain.

Season 3- Ghostfacers Sam and Dean become trapped in a house with the Ghostfacers crew and must figure out how to kill the ghost as it hunts them one by one. The entire episode shot in a reality TV manner.

Season 4- After School Special Sam and Dean go undercover, Sam as a janitor, Dean as a gym teacher, to investigate a string of murders at their old high school.

I'm going to go with After School Special on this one. I really enjoyed the hunt and the interaction with the brothers. Plus I really liked getting the back story on the brothers' childhoods. Next would be Ghostfacers because that episode was funny. I loved the depiction of the brothers through a reality show-like lens. I liked the *beeping* over their swearwords and Dean's finger to the camera. Houses of the Holy? meh. Not one I really cared for.

Route 666 is like....not even in the running That episode sucks.
    Season 1- Route 666
    0%
    Season 2- Houses Of The Holy
    0%
    Season 3- Ghostfacers
    0%
    Season 4- After School Special
    0%

I went with Ghostfacers. It's another one I wasn't too crazy about the first time, but I really enjoy it now. I love when the boys roll by and "We're an American Band" is playing and the Ghostfacers say "Not cops, just hicks" because they totally aren't hicks at all

None of the other episodes really do anything for me. Route 666 has a hot part, I must admit, but only because of the shirtless Jensen. The plot is awful. Seriously, it's just stupid. And I liked the fact that we find out that Sam prays in Houses of the Holy, but that was before I realized that the show would take such a religious turn. It was kind of cute before that he prayed, but now it's just like, eh, another religious aspect of the show.

Comment

they are all good but guess id say ghostfacers too. its something different then normal and gave another type of look into supernatural.

Comment

I like After school special. Thats one of my favorites from season 4.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎