No announcement yet.

Best "12th" episode of the series??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best "12th" episode of the series??

Which season had the best episode #12???

Season 1- Faith During a hunt, Dean gets electrocuted and his heart is damaged. Sam searches for a way to save him and believes he may have found an answer; a preacher who heals the incurable. However, Dean and Sam discover that the preacher is getting help from a Reaper.

Season 2- Nightshifter Sam and Dean investigate a string of robberies with a disturbing pattern in each incident a trusted employee holds up the bank then commits suicide. However, when the autopsy reports show their actual time of death as several days before the robbery, Sam and Dean realize the shapeshifter has returned.

Season 3- Jus In Bello Sam and Dean find themselves on the wrong side of the law again after Bela sets them up for a fall. Sitting in a jail cell soon becomes the least of their worries, however, when a rising demon, Lilith, and a host of other demons finally catch up with Sam and Dean. They need to get Agent Henricksen to believe them and let them save everyone in the police station.

Season 4- Criss Angel is a Douchebag A mysterious death draws Sam and Dean to a town full of old-school magicians. They find themselves pretending to be aspiring magicians themselves. Their investigation leads them to Charlie, Jay and Vernon, three friends who were famous magicians in their day but have now been replaced by flashier, younger magicians.

Nighshifter is the clear winner IMO. I LOVED that episode. And the final sequence was priceless, of course. I mean, you can't put something brilliant like that together every time. The opening of Renegade starts softly as the feds run from room to room, only to discover two SWAT members stripped of uniforms. Scene cuts to two SWAT members running out to the impala, pulling off their face masks to reveal Sam and Dean. It ends with the brothers sitting in the impala, Dean facing out the front windsheild-

"We are so screwed."

And then the chorus kicks off while the black credit screen comes on. Utterly masterful.

I would probably choose Jus In Bello next. That one was good too. Believe it or not, I never really cared all that much for Faith even though it is much beloved by many.
    Season 1- Faith
    0%
    Season 2- Nightshifter
    0%
    Season 3- Jus In Bello
    0%
    Season 4- Criss Angel is a Douchebag
    0%

Nightshifter is a no-brainer. "Renegade" has been one of my favorite songs my entire life, and when I heard it at the end of the episode, I was literally almost jumping out of my seat. The end of that episode is simply amazing. I also really love the bloopers from that episode...is it bad that I keep references the bloopers when I talk about why I like episodes? "Juan"

Jus in Bello was good too. There were some great scenes and funny parts ("When this is over, I'm gonna have so much sex! [pause] Not with you." ) I like parts of faith, but mostly just the emotions between the two boys when they think Dean is going to die. Oh, and the use of "Don't Fear the Reaper." Cris Angel was comical, but the plot didn't really do much for me. And Ruby *shudders* Ugh.

Comment

need to go with Jus in Bell for this one. always so hard to pick cause all the episodes are good in there own ways.

Comment

Nightshifter!!!! Heck yeah! Another one my my all time favs!!

Comment

Nightshifter. This episode is my favorite episode of season 2.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎