No announcement yet.

Best "17th" episode of the series??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best "17th" episode of the series??

Which season had the best episode #17???

Season 1- Hellhouse Sam and Dean investigate the case of a maniacal ghost inhabiting a long abandoned Texas farmhouse known as "Hell House". Prank wars start between the brothers. They meet the "Ghostfacers" for the first time.

Season 2- Heart Dean and Sam begin hunting down a killer, they believe is a werewolf. Sam meet's Madison, who is associated with one of the victims. Both brothers discover that she is the werewolf and despite getting to know her, Sam makes himself kill her in order save others' lives, parralleling what their father warned Dean he might need to do one day to Sam.

Season 3- AWW! there was no 17th episode!!

Season 4- It's A Terrible Life An alternate universe type of episode. Sam and Dean are just two random guys, one in tech support, the other in advertising. Until Sam's dreams and murders in the office building they both work at draw the two together to find out what's going on. Dean finds out that he was being tested by the angel Zacheriah.

I chose Hellhouse. It's a classic.
    Season 1- Hellhouse
    0%
    Season 2- Heart
    0%
    Season 4- It's A Terrible Life
    0%

For me it's Hell House. And that was actually the first episode that I ever watched!

I hate Heart (don't get me started on it!)
    And IATL was really good, I liked it a lot, but Hell House totally wins this for me

Comment

Originally posted by smallvilleaddict15
      I hate Heart (don't get me started on it!)
      Oh I feel the same way. I can't stand watching that episode. The emotional last five minutes are the ONLY good thing about it. (well and the Jared and Jensen rock,paper,scissors interaction on the bloopers. I could not live without all the touching they do there....)

And I really LOVED IATL. But Hellhouse dominates over all of them. For sure.

Comment

I like Heart, but I definitely had to pick Hell House. Seriously, the introduction of the Ghostfacers, the pranks between the boys...and one of my favorite bloopers is from that episode (they're in a dinner and Jared messes up and says "Jesus Christ," and Jensen looks at him and says "To bring Jesus Christ back?" or something along those lines Classic)

When I first saw this poll, I was like "Why is there no S3?" DUH!

Comment

Originally posted by comptonassmel
          and one of my favorite bloopers is from that episode (they're in a dinner and Jared messes up and says "Jesus Christ," and Jensen looks at him and says "To bring Jesus Christ back?" or something along those lines Classic)
          I loved that part of the bloopers too! It was sooooo funny; he just said it so earnestly with his eyebrows arched up!!!

Comment

I can laugh just thinking about that

Comment

While Hell House had some great moments (made even better in the gag reel--c'mon Jared's "I think that midget stripper gave me Herpes" is a classic!) I have to give my vote to IATL.

I just loved it so much more. And the Ghostfacers were much less annoying in this one.

I dunno, I can't really explain it but I just loved IATL more.

But yeah, Heart....ugh.

Comment

Hell House! But it was a tough choice.

Comment

Heart. I actully dont like any of them but i had to pick.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎