Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Into Asylum" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woohoo next week should give us some good stuff

good episode tonight the sylar stuff was obviously the best

Comment

• whooo!!!! next week looks good.

I loved the end when Peter and Angela held hands and walked outta the church with that music playing

Comment

• Yeah that was a good episode. But as I said, Sylar is getting way too powerful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginx
          haha sylar sounded like Sally from When Harry Met Sally
          ya he did.

Comment

• Just Hope that Peter can live up to the hype.

Comment

• Okay, so damn Sylar is going to absorb everyone's abilities now and Peter is going to stay a pathetic 1-ability hero? Who's going to balance Sylar out now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragius
                Okay, so damn Sylar is going to absorb everyone's abilities now and Peter is going to stay a pathetic 1-ability hero? Who's going to balance Sylar out now?

I still think that peter is going to be able to have more then one power. I think once he and his family starts to get close again and he becomes empathic again he'll be able to have more then one power. It's only a matter of when ... and I can't wait because I know that fight between him and sylar will be awesome.

Comment

• Empathy has nothing to do with the way Peter used to absorb powers. I really don't know where that comes from other than a possible mis-reading of one of the Behind the Eclipse postings. The "empathic" part of empathic mimicry was how Peter called out or used his powers--by remembering the people he drew the power from. That's what he told Claude in volume one, when Claude was trying to teach Peter how to draw out his powers "one at a time."

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎