No announcement yet.

Douchebag and it's many forms

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Douchebag and it's many forms

I love that Kripke is kinda owning this word throughout the season and that he's making it fit for a lot of occasions and in many various forms.

ya its great that douchebag is now the offical SN curse word lol.

Comment

It's funny how he keeps working it in. I just have to be careful not to let it slip into my everyday vocabulary... I am not sure the parents of my students would approve of me calling their little darlings douchebags

Comment

I know I said it the other day and the person was like 'douchebag I haven't heard that in so long.... yeah douchebag I'm gonna use that today in a sentence' lol...

Comment

I personally say "Douchebag" at least 20 times a day. I loved when they said "Douche nozzle." I remember hearing that in the Reno 911! movie a few years ago and it just stuck in my vocabulary. It always makes me love a show more when the characters talk like me

Comment

first off, melissa, your rolling smiley faces are making me dizzy, i am also a fan of the word douche.

Comment

In the UK douchebag is so uncommon people laugh at it. Sam and Dean might as well be going around calling everyone a ninkenpoop.

Comment

Originally posted by TheANIMAL (marcus)
                In the UK douchebag is so uncommon people laugh at it. Sam and Dean might as well be going around calling everyone a ninkenpoop.
                well it kinda is in that category isn't it the strange word that makes you stop because its clearly a word someone made up on the fly at some point in time

I burst out laughing when I read this article

5 Douchebag Behaviors Explained by Science

Comment

Originally posted by chole_fan
                  It's funny how he keeps working it in. I just have to be careful not to let it slip into my everyday vocabulary... I am not sure the parents of my students would approve of me calling their little darlings douchebags
                  Ah...a fellow teacher! I don't think my little darlings would even know about the literal meaning of a douchebag, but they'd probably recognize it as being derogatory.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎