This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tompouce
    Looks like you are working hard

oh you know when it's Thursday I won't concentrate on class when Smallville is so close!!

10 hours 50 minutes!

Comment

Alania, I thought of your dancing banana yesterday (you see I have so many things to think but your banana is my priority)

Comment

Stupid Australian TV Smallville won't start here until it finishes over there! So i have to wait until tomorrow morning (its 11:10pm now) [Mod Edit]
        Love it though!
        Last edited by STFanatic; 03-26-2009, 06:34 AM. Reason: Violation of KryptonSite rule #9

Comment

Originally posted by Krypton935
          oh you know when it's Thursday I won't concentrate on class when Smallville is so close!!

10 hours 50 minutes!
          I know exactly what you mean. Two days ago, I was in an english training and I used the word "focus" (I know it thanks SV, the scene with Clark when he teached Kara for super ear, he said "focus" !), so I used it and paf ! in the middle of this meeting, I had TW's face in front of meTry to focus after that : impossible

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by ozone25
          Stupid Australian TV Smallville won't start here until it finishes over there! So i have to wait until tomorrow morning (its 11:10pm now) [Mod Edit]
          Love it though!
          Welcome hereI understand but as one of your compatriot said once : you come from the future, it is a kind of power, don't you think ?
          Last edited by STFanatic; 03-26-2009, 06:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Yes I suppose it is sometimes but not when it comes down to Television. American TV has everything good and Australian TV is just rip offs, remakes and crap. It's my home and I love it but the real power would be to make Australia and its television industry stick to the present..and to American programing (rather than neighbours, home and away, our version of deal or no deal etc...)!

Comment

Originally posted by Tompouce
              Alania, I thought of your dancing banana yesterday (you see I have so many things to think but your banana is my priority)
              Oh, yeah, Karine!!! Me and my banana squeeee when it's Lois day!!!

10 hours, 32 minutes

Comment

10 hours 29 minutes

Comment

Just a reminder to everyone from the KryptonSite Rules:

9) Discussion of downloading or any similar copyright infringing activity is strictly prohibited. Do not post any references to DOWNLOADING ANYTHING on this message board. This includes discussion of finding downloads, watching episodes by downloading, software used for downloading or any sites that illegally stream copyrighted content. Any discussion of downloading will result in immediate closure of the infringing thread and banning without warning.

Comment

10 hours and 17 mins!! and thanks for the remind, Steve.

Comment

10 hours 17 minutes until

Tonight, tonight, the world is... going mad, shooting sparks into space...

Comment

Good Morning, Smallville World!!! It is Spring Break!! I got to sleep in today!!! It is Thursday!! WooHOOO!!! I am going to enjoy the day texting online, sitting out on my back porch drinking Flat Tire, and counting the minutes until HEX!!! oh and playing with my kids!!!!
                        I am in the mountain time zone so, I have 11 hours and 10 minutes left.

But for the countdown: 10 hours 10 minutes!!!!!!
                        I just woke up!! MY counting may be off!!!
                        Last edited by superjude; 03-26-2009, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Yeah go smallville

Comment

9 hours 50 minutes

Comment

9 hours 39 minutes !!

Comment

9 hours 36 minutes

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀