X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

''Watchtower is officially online! ''

Comment

Clark to Chlois: You couldn't have been deported from Mexico that quick

Chlois to Clark: Aren't you gonna do anything?
      Clark: You're absolutely right Lois...911

Chloe to Clark: Whether you like it or not, Lois Lane is a part of your life now. And, considering the non-stop PuppyDog eyes you give her, I don't think you mind at all.

This episode has SO many awesome quotes in it!
      Last edited by Clark/Lois-fan; 03-27-2009, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Clark; "Isn't there a limit to how tight a shirt can be to meet dress code?"

Clark; I don't make the news. I just report it.

Comment

Loved the entire end scene with Chloe and Oliver at Isis! So glad Chloe is an official member of the Justice League.
          So many great quotes especially the final words

"watchtower is officially online"!!

<3 it!

Comment

Originally posted by clois-destiny-forever
            Clark: And a constant reminder that there's only one Lois Lane.
            Lois: You better believe it.

Yesssssss!!!!!
            Yeah Lois smacked that one.

Comment

So many great quotes in this episode! Especially loved ED's delivery of the "not that I'm dwelling" line....like she's mad at him and she is currently inhabiting her cousin's body...but she's the better person

"Post lunch pre dinner after coffee snack break" I have one of those too...Lois is so awesome

"Watchtower is officially online...lets go to work" was the best line in the whole episode

Comment

Chloe: Watchtower is officially online.
                Clark "Can this wait until after your post lunch, pre-dinner, after coffee snack break?"
                These are my favorites.

followed VERY closely by:

Clark; "Isn't there a limit to how tight a shirt can be to meet dress code?"
                Clark: And a constant reminder that there's only one Lois Lane.
                Lois: You better believe it.

Comment

He had the rules FRAMED!!!! That made me laugh! It was so Clark Kent.

Chloe's "Less fire, more cake" was brilliant and also Clark's "Chloe let me drive" delivery was hilarious. The enitre scene between them at the DP was excellent and ED's smile was just so infectious!

Also, Clark's "Isn't there a limit to how tight a shirt can be to meet dress code?!"

Originally posted by Karafan1
                  Clark "Can this wait until after your post lunch, pre-dinner, after coffee snack break?"
                  Oh, so true, that was an excellent quote. It completely slipped my mind
                  Last edited by FlashInSV; 03-27-2009, 06:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Clark : The thing about acoustic on the roof at the end, the "right here"
                    Clark : DO YOU speak english ? Like if the man was completely half wit
                    The roof scene was totally amazing !

Comment

Originally posted by redkryptoniteisthebest
                      Chloe: "Are you gonna do something?"

Clark: "Yeah! 911?"

I was cracking up from the entire break until it came back from commercials. That was so funny, it was like it was Clark but he was a normal-day reporter calling for 911 instead of using his super speed.

Comment

i loveeeeed the scene at DP when that poor boy goes....

"donīt worry miss lane, one day you get my name"...

gave me the impression that he was her puppy dog and liked it... and then...

clark:"you haven't insult me once yet today and you actually cross the crosswalker!!!did jeff not bring you your coffee today??"

the way he delivered that line like he was seriously concern about her, damn funny!!

Comment

CK: Pff, Isn't there a limit to how tight a shirt can be to meet dress code?
                          CS/LL: Really? Even you? Here's the thing...I never made it to Mexico.
                          CK: Right, can this wait until after your post-lunch, pre-dinner, after-coffee, snack break?

CK: It's gotta be tough when the person you're trying to build your life with doesn't believe in you.

CK: Isn't this the part where you tell me to saddle up?
                          CS/LL: Start your engines--Smallville.

OQ: Can't you just wiggle your nose and pull it out of a hat or something?

CS/LL: It's ok I'm Chloe. Stood her up at formal Chloe. Planted one on you because Zod was ending the world Chloe. Krypton, Jor-El, Fortress, Brainiac Chloe.

CS/LL: You're an equal-opportunity good guy. I get it.

CS/LL: Aren't you going to do anything?
                          CK: You're absolutely right Lois. 911?

CS/LL: She bippity, boppity, booped you too!

CK: If something seems too weird to be true, it usually is.
                          CS/LL: What?
                          CK: Lois Lane rules of reporting? C'mon like you'd let me forget.

Written in frame (had to freeze the video for this):
                          1) Always know your source.
                          2) Always make a good first impression (and don't screw up with the boss).
                          3) Do whatever it takes to get the story.
                          4) If something seems too weird to be true, it usually is.
                          5) Never take deadlines too seriously.
                          6) Triple check your facts.
                          7) Put all the good stuff at the beginning.

CK: Now wait a second. We're not allowed to be up here Lois.
                          CS/LL: Clark, snap out of it. You're a hero.
                          CK: I'm a regular green arrow. Lois, I don't make the news I just report it.
                          CS/LL: You are the biggest news there is. You are a superhuman being from another planet!
                          CK: Ok, just don't tell Human Resources, alright?

CK: Did you just lock us up here?
                          CS/LL: Open the door Clark.
                          CK: Lois, it's locked, you need a key!
                          CS/LL: Open the damn door Clark!
                          CK: Lois, you don't--snaps the handle off
                          CS/LL: Now do you believe me?
                          CK: I believe is that this door needs better maintenance. Look at the rust in here. No wonder it just pulled off like that. Now we're gonna be stuck up here--
                          CS/LL: Listen, really listen. What do you here?
                          CK: That's amazing. The acoustics up here are incredible. It's like there's some perfect echo point right here!
                          CS/LL takes a swing at him
                          CK: Lois, have you comletely lost your mind!?! That could really hurt!
                          CS: No I it wouldn't clark. You've got superspeed, and superstrength, and superhearing, and x-ray vision!
                          CK: And I've got a deadline Lois. Now please, if you would excuse me I need to find a way off this roof, unless my superpowers include an ability to fly.... I didn't think so.

CK: I'll handle this Lois. clears throat Do you speak English?
                          Man: Yes. Do you mind telling me who you are?

CS/LL: If you won't believe in yourself, then let me believe in you!

CK: This is who I am, Chloe. Every morning I wake up with a purpose.

CS: Look I know you don't want to open up a can of Kryptonian-worms by telling her your secret, but whether you like it or not, Lois Lane is a part of your life now. And considering the non-stop puppy-dog eyes you give her I'm guessing you don't mind much at all.

CS: You can never be who you wanna be if you're always looking over your shoulder at what could have been.

CK: Is there something on your mind Lois?
                          LL: So how long did it take for you to realize that I wasn't my usual charming self?
                          CK: Ok, I have to admit I should've picked up on it sooner. You weren't as bossy as usual. And Chloe let me drive.
                          LL: Well, little blonde sources tell me that you don't mind my assertive flair. Let me see it.
                          CK: Lois, I don't know what you're talking about.
                          LL: You have a terrible poker face, Smallville. Gimme gimme. Wow, who would've known you were this sentimental. I think you should hang it up so everyone can see it.
                          CK: This is a momento from my first day on the job. And a constant reminder that there's only one Lois Lane.
                          LL: You better believe it.

ComputerAquaman online. Canary online. Cyborg online. Impulse online.
                          OQ: Arrow online.
                          CS: Watchtower is officially online. Let's get to work.

Comment

Thanks a lot. This episode was one of the most difficult for me to understand. I don't know why. It depends on episode...It was the same with Bulletproof and there was no Lois lol (Lois speaks to fast).
                            Just a question, what does it mean exactly :
                            CK: Isn't this the part where you tell me to saddle up?
                            CS/LL: Start your engines--Smallville.
                            I can't get it. Thanks
                            And if someone can put the last lines between Lois and Clark about "dates", it would be great. Thanks again

Comment

Lois: One year closer to the peaceful release of death. Happy Birthday.

Comment

^ "one year closer to the sweet release of death" lol

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎