This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Newguy43
    I want a cd of just the Smallville score Mark Snow does
    Mark Snow hasn't been Working in Smallville for a long time now. The Musician now and years ago is Louis Febre.

Comment

Booo!! We didn't get a sad Clois song!

Comment

the background music during the DP roof scene was great

Comment

YES, If anyone knows the name of the last song , it would b greatly appreciated. thanks

Comment

gosh I loved that song at the end when watchtower came online!

I know everyone's been asking for it already but I'm going to ask for it anyways

What's that song at the end?!

Comment

The music score was amazing as always, Luis Febre is really good.

Originally posted by antx
              Loved the music at the end.It totally set and brought up the vibe of Chloe returning as watchtower.
              Me too. It made that moment even more badass!

Comment

hey guys ..I found the link to the very last song

Have a tune stuck in your head? But no idea what song it is? Hum it, sing it, upload it and let people identify it for you!

I like that one but I was actually looking at the one when they were showing chloe as watchtower..it was a kind of rock sounding song...does anyone have any info for htat one?

Comment

Originally posted by WELLINGWIFE#2
                  hey guys ..I found the link to the very last song

Have a tune stuck in your head? But no idea what song it is? Hum it, sing it, upload it and let people identify it for you!

I like that one but I was actually looking at the one when they were showing chloe as watchtower..it was a kind of rock sounding song...does anyone have any info for htat one?
                  That is actually the end credits music for seasons 6-7 (and presumably 8).

Comment

Was the music at the end the only song they played??!?

Comment

The music at the end was pretty cool

Comment

Music at the end, when everyone connect online, is totally awesome ! It fits perfectly, I think. Great choice ! And Chloe looks into camera in the end, hard guitar...oh yeah !

Comment

Originally posted by e-µ-i
                          And Chloe looks into camera in the end, hard guitar...oh yeah !
                          Agreed, that guitar was awesome. I was cheering during those last few seconds.

Comment

Haha I'm definitely not the first to ask... but does anyone know the name of that song?
                            I'm starting to think that it's a score and not an actual track =/

Comment

Originally posted by Jill
                              Or "You can do magic" by America. Love that song btw...
                              But yeah, hopefully we'll get one.
                              I love that song! It is just so wonderful... but after watching the episode, I don't think it would have fit. LoL

Excellent song though... one of my favorites from my youth.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by ClarkyBoy14
                              The heavy music at the end. I'm trying to decide whether it was fitting or over-the-top.
                              Me too. The music was so random, but there was such a cool moment on screen at the same time. I'm undecided.
                              Last edited by smallvillerocks45; 03-28-2009, 09:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

No one knows what the song is yet at the end of the last act?

Who has an iPhone? Use your Shazam application while the song is playing, hopefully the phone will have the answer!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎