No announcement yet.

Heroes rp based off Season 4 fugutives

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes rp based off Season 4 fugutives

Plot: The plot is simple it starts right after Dual. Nathan tells the president about pepole with abilties and teams up with Danko and Noah to hunt them down. This should be fun fill in these character sheets.

I'll be peter
    Name: Peter Petrelli
    Powers and abilties: He has regained his empathic mimmmicry except he has so far only copied Nathan's power/
    Empathic Mimmicry
    Flight
    Bio: He was an average nurse who wanted to help people until he discovered his abilties and started helping people and saving the world. Now, he wants to stop his brother.

I guess I'll give this a go as Sylar.

Comment

Cool I'll get Laura to join.

Peter began flying around ever sense his phone call from Claire about evolved humans being hunted by Nathan. He was tired of being the nice guy and using his abilities in peaceful ways such as telepathy he was gonig to start using some more violent abilties like fire and super strength! He was heading to the white house where he thought Nathan would be.

Comment

Ill be the Hatian

Peter continues to fly towards the White House to confront Nathan, then his powers begin to fail on him. "MAYDAY MAYDAY I'M GOING DOWN!!!" shouts Peter as he descends towards the ground. He falls into a open sewer hole. Where he is confronted by figure drowned by the darkness.The only thing can be seen is his smile.

Comment

Well then I'm reviving this. This will instead happen in the current season Redemption and we'll make it our own or we can do a Fugitives arc?

I'm still playing Peter.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎