No announcement yet.

Peter's power use in "cold snap"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CompanyMan
    Obviously because he was better served keeping Nathan's power for the time being.

Unless you mean that after touching Angela, why didn't he automatically assume her power? The answer is simple. He is now able to choose when he absorbs a power and doesn't. In other words he can make a conscious choice whether to retain a current power or take in a new one.
    Yeah that's what I thought too but it is a little curious on how he got in the elevator.

Comment

I'm wondering if/when he touches baby parkman and lets say for arguments sake he decides to take baby's power on contact, well what would happen? Would he just have that power or get his old power back? I guess either way he's taking that baby's power haha because if he gets his old power back he'll just absorb it anyways and have it. Ooh I just thought of something. Peter having that power might be better because he's a fully developed adult who can probably use it better than the baby could. Like he could probably reactivate the rest of Hiro's powers because he'll know what he's doing. I really hope all that made sense hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by weemanwise
        It is peter's way of saying "I still love you mom."
        So damn true!

Comment

Originally posted by doomvskal86
          Yeah that's what I thought too but it is a little curious on how he got in the elevator.
          Now that's where things get a little sketchy. If you have a special elevator key, you could open a door on another floor and gain access to the elevator shaft. With some of the older elevators, you might be able to force the doors open on another floor without the key. How he got the roof access hatch/door open is a tough one. I suppose he could have stolen the key to open it from the roof, but there really didn't seem to be enough time.
          Last edited by CompanyMan; 03-27-2009, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎