No announcement yet.

Peter's power use in "cold snap"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter's power use in "cold snap"

Does Peter have multiple powers? I haven't watched the episode again to be sure but it looked to me like the whole top of the elevator was ripped off and their was a hole in the roof for him to fly out off. He would need more than just flight to do all of that wouldn't he?

Originally posted by targis
    Does Peter have multiple powers? I haven't watched the episode again to be sure but it looked to me like the whole top of the elevator was ripped off and their was a hole in the roof for him to fly out off. He would need more than just flight to do all of that wouldn't he?
    No. I've worked in construction. It is not unusual for some buildings to have a roof access to an elevator shaft. How he opened it, I dunno, cause they are usually locked.

Comment

i thought that whole seen was bad ass once i heard something hit the top i knew it was peter coming to save his mother lol petes the man or just a mamas boy lol

Comment

When I saw the elevator door open and saw him standing there and fly away it reminded me of a scene from Superman Returns when Superman did the same thing.

Comment

It is peter's way of saying "I still love you mom."

Comment

More importantly, how did he get in the elevator shaft? Aren't those doors hard to open? And how did he know Angela was there?

Comment

Originally posted by Level5
              More importantly, how did he get in the elevator shaft? Aren't those doors hard to open? And how did he know Angela was there?
              That is a good question, if we didn't already know where rebel/Micah was at the time I would say it was him. Hopefully they explain it in the next episode.

Comment

I guess it could have been Rebel. But, is Peter in contact with Rebel? Seems like we're never know. I guess we're just supposed to assume.

Comment

I would imagine that Angela informed Peter at sometime or another that her free pass was up as well. After that I could imagine seeing Peter in the sky tailing her incase she got into troube

Comment

Originally posted by Level5
                    I guess it could have been Rebel. But, is Peter in contact with Rebel? Seems like we're never know. I guess we're just supposed to assume.
                    But rebel was busy helping Tracy at the time.

Originally posted by Kick2theface
                    I would imagine that Angela informed Peter at sometime or another that her free pass was up as well. After that I could imagine seeing Peter in the sky tailing her incase she got into troube
                    I don't think Angela told Peter anything. I think Peter found out that Danko knew about Nathan's power and knew he would probably go after Angela, so he started to keep an eye on her. He probably was watching from the top of a few buildings, saw his mom enter (what was it a hotel?) followed by Danko's men, and flew to the elevator shaft. .

Comment

Originally posted by weemanwise
                      (what was it a hotel?)
                      I'm wondering if it might be the Deveraux building.

Comment

Just the flight power but eventually he'll meet baby parkman and prolly will get all his powers back, I hope.

Comment

How come Peter didn't take Angela's power?

Comment

Originally posted by number8
                            How come Peter didn't take Angela's power?
                            Obviously because he was better served keeping Nathan's power for the time being.

Unless you mean that after touching Angela, why didn't he automatically assume her power? The answer is simple. He is now able to choose when he absorbs a power and doesn't. In other words he can make a conscious choice whether to retain a current power or take in a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by Dpyro
                              i thought that whole seen was bad ass once i heard something hit the top i knew it was peter coming to save his mother lol petes the man or just a mamas boy lol
                              Hey now there's nothing wrong with mamas boys

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎