Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now bring on Barbara

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah to me the most obvious sign that she's still alive is that there was no blood. There were very obvious signs of blood when any other frozen victim was shattered.

Comment

I don't think anyone said that tracy is definitively dead.

If that was the case theres no way her eye would have blinked at the end. It was removed from her brain so to speak if you are dead and have no connection to the brain there is no electric impulses to do involuntary eye movement.

My guess is this is a new evolution of her power. She will be able to melt and form back up into flesh.

Comment

Actually it didn't look like a wink to me. It looked more like the eyelid simply closed as a tear ran down her cheek. The eye stayed closed right to the end of the scene. With a wink, the eye woule re-open.

Comment

Mmm, is Barbara going to be as hot as Tracy and Niki haha

Comment

i just watched it again, eye stays closed for a second, tear comes out, then reopens, then cut to hiro scene.

Comment

heroesfan is right she doesn't wink its a tear coming down watch it again

Comment

Actually it's both. The eye is open, it closes and a tear trickles down, and then the eye opens again.

Comment

I saw a tear too. Not really sure why there would be a tear though. Sad she died??

Wonder what Barbara will do...

Comment

It's ok for me if Tracy died because now they can bring in the other sister and I like seeing new powers as long as there not to lame.

I'm still not convinced that Tracy is the real death though.
                    Last edited by targis; 03-24-2009, 10:04 PM.

Comment

I don't know and I don't really care. As long as Barbara is nothing like Niki I'm good. Tracy is alright but...

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎