No announcement yet.

Rebel

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by orthorim
    He knows everything that the government has on file for any of the heroes. He even said to Tracy that he's read her file and thinks he knows her from that.

I knew it was him (like most others here I guess) - who else could mysteriously hack all computer systems and make stuff appear on seemingly random screens.
    If you go back and read post #30, you'll see that I already figured that out.

But I still think there are limits to what a 13-14 year old kid can know and do.

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan
      If you go back and read post #30, you'll see that I already figured that out.

But I still think there are limits to what a 13-14 year old kid can know and do.
      Agree. I still find too amusing that he alone is Rebel.

And orthorim, Micah isn't the only person that can manipulate technology, that's for sure.

Comment

Ive just watched the scene again and again and again.....

and I heard "SHE didn't think that you'd be in on it." even his lips moved in shape to the word she, a friend of mine can read lips and she reckons he said "she"

Im sticking with she and I guess Micah has got into contact with Barbara.... and shes backing him.

Comment

Yeah, well the captioning is based on the script, not on what the actor says. So what you are hearing is a mis-pronunciation of the word "just" and nothing more. No need to read into what's not there.

Comment

Originally posted by orthorim
            He knows everything that the government has on file for any of the heroes. He even said to Tracy that he's read her file and thinks he knows her from that.

I knew it was him (like most others here I guess) - who else could mysteriously hack all computer systems and make stuff appear on seemingly random screens.

I think Micah could develop into a powerful God of Networks... imagine him taking over the Internet, being able to manipulate any connected machine in any way from anywhere in the world. I see a lot of untapped potential there. I also see the government sending a special team of completely low-tech ninjas after him.

Side note: This was the finest episode since Season 1. I didn't like that Tracy can now apparently freeze and shatter and still survive and even wink... how does her power of freezing explain that?

edit removed.

I hit repsond to apost in another thread and it showed up here. weird.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎