Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rebel

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think everyone expected who rebel was going to be.

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan
      Okay... I have to do this...

(Gulp!)

I was wrong about Rebel not being Micah.
      feels good to get it out doesn't it?
      no problem...everyone has their own form of speculation and that's what is great about this show...until we saw micah it could have been anyone really

Comment

i actually thought it was nathan stupid me

Comment

Originally posted by oldblackmagick
          no problem...everyone has their own form of speculation and that's what is great about this show...until we saw micah it could have been anyone really
          But for continuity (hope i'm spelling it right), it shouldn't have been anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by lAfrik
            well we all know how that works. this ep kept the story pretty clear but the last ep had everyone hoping that nathan wasn't really tracy's "last hope" as he had said. but they left you thinking that it was him....and for just a split second i wondered if baby matt parkman could have been rebel? weird? yes. within the realm of possibility? totally

Comment

Originally posted by lAfrik
              That's what I was afraid of. That they would give us all the clues which lead us to believe it was Micah. Then it would end up being some other actor with similar powers.
              Last edited by warriorrenegade; 03-23-2009, 08:35 PM.

Comment

me too but then i said wait he cant talk how can he have his hands on a cell phone.

Comment

well we all know how that works. this ep kept the story pretty clear but the last ep had everyone hoping that nathan wasn't really tracy's "last hope" as he had said. but they left you thinking that it was him....and for just a split second i wondered if baby matt parkman could have been rebel? weird? yes. within the realm of possibility? totally
                  ...Actually, me too, up until I saw the ATM.

Then I thought...hey, that's Micah's MO, isn't it...

Comment

Sort of.

I actually thought it was a team headed by Angela. Someone with not just the savvy to handle the job, but also someone who was a bit more experienced dealing with people with abilities. And a whole lot more mature.

Comment

Sort of.

I actually thought it was a team headed by Angela. Someone with not just the savvy to handle the job, but also someone who was a bit more experienced dealing with people with abilities. And a whole lot more mature.
                      but the point was he wasn't mature. Just trying to be proactive and his power gives him alot of maturity cause he knows for real what's going on in the world. he has access to all the info on almost anything and thats proly a real eye opener and plus rebel is kind of flying by the seat of his pants. the only thing he has going for him though is that he is "always prepared"...so glad the show didn't mess this one up!

Comment

but the point was he wasn't mature. Just trying to be proactive and his power gives him alot of maturity cause he knows for real what's going on in the world.
                        That's the part that baffles me. In season one, the only season he really appeared in, he was pretty much isolated from all the other charaters. He didn't know any of them up until the time Peter was about to blow up. How did he know who Doyle, of all people, is and how to contact everyone? I find that quite odd.

Comment

That's the part that baffles me. In season one, the only season he really appeared in, he was pretty much isolated from all the other charaters. He didn't know any of them up until the time Peter was about to blow up. How did he know who Doyle, of all people, is and how to contact everyone? I find that quite odd.
                          he knew doyle cause the government was after him. he was helping all who were being chase which also goes to show how naive he is. He is helping all no matter good or bad...let us hope he doesn't try to help sylar.

Comment

I have a question. When Micah found out the Tracy was bait for him, he said something that I couldn't really make out clearly. He said, "I thought there was a good chance they'd follow you," but then I'm not sure if he says, "(just or she) didn't think that you'd be in on it." I'm hoping he said "she" because that indicates there is someone else working with him. If any of you can go back and rewatch that scene, let me know what you think. It is about 3/4 of the way through the episode.

Comment

i am 98% sure he said "just didn't think you'd be in on it." but can't say for 100%

Comment

he knew doyle cause the government was after him. he was helping all who were being chase which also goes to show how naive he is. He is helping all no matter good or bad...let us hope he doesn't try to help sylar.
                                That's the thing I did like about Micah, his naivette (assuming I spelled that correctly). I sure hope it sticks with him for a while.

Then and again, I suppose he found people like Doyle and Alex by checking with the building 26 computers or something...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎