No announcement yet.

Kim Manners still listed as Executive Producer

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kim Manners still listed as Executive Producer

I was watching to see who wrote and directed this ep (Ben and some guy named Mike Rohl, respectively) and I noticed that Kim's name is still in the credits as executive producer.

That is so sweet and I have to admit I teared up a little at that. I'm guessing that Kim's name will stay in the credits for the rest of Season 4, which is fitting and a wonderful tribute to him.
    *sniffles*

I totally didn't notice that, but that is really nice.

Comment

im sure he worked on all the episodes this season in the writing stages and stuff so i guess he was involved in the whole season even if he didnt live to see it. but ya its nice to know they give him credit even tho he is no longer around.

Comment

I know that they said (I think it was Kripke or possibly Jim Beaver) that Kim was involved with the early episodes of Season 4 but that then he got too sick and couldn't even come on to set. Still, yeah, he would have helped shape some of the later eps and perhaps helped write up a few ideas.

Still, it is very sweet of them to keep his name up like that. Most shows probably wouldn't do that.

Comment

ya the whole cast and crew really seemed to of enjoyed working with him and were close. maybe next season they might have his name in it too. but guess we will see.

Comment

I remember Kripke and Company saying they were dedicating the whole season to Kim so I think his credit will stay up til the Season Finale. I hadn't thought of it extending to Season 5 though. I don't think it would but you never know.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎