No announcement yet.

For the 1st time, I hated Sam

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spirit Detective
    It was only right that Sam killed Alistair, Dean's enemy. After all, Dean killed Azazel, Sam's big enemy.
    Well, Azazel was a mutual enemy of the Winchesters since he killed Mary & John and then took John's soul to hell. He definitely did the worst to Sam since he physically affected him, but Sam seems to have given into what Azazel did to him, though Dean gave into Alistair's torturing in hell too.

I just thought Dean is looking like a wuss lately. His resolve is a lot less than it was, while Sam wants to kill demons more, but in a very misguided way.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Joelito
    As Sam said, Dean can't kill it...is not strong enough, not anymore...even..at the end, Dean at bed said to Cassiel, "don't count at me"...looks like the next candidate is Sam.
    Dean isn't supposed to be like that though. I don't like it. He doesn't even care about what Sam's doing anymore. He should be angrier than ever after finding out that he was the one who broke the first seal. If I was Dean, I would put a hitlist, #1 being Ruby.
    Last edited by xrayvision; 03-20-2009, 02:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

My patience for Sam's actions has reached its peak. One more screw up from his side, and there will be a problem between Kripke and me.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
        Sam didn't want Dean to kill Alastair because he knew the effects it would have on him emotionally.
        I can understand why I've been seeing that interpretation around, but that unfortunately isn't really what Sam said. This is what Sam said, "He can't do it. He can't get the job done. Something happened to him downstairs, Ruby. He's not what he used to be, he's not strong enough."

Basically, he wanted to find Dean because he thought Dean was too weak to get the job done. Echoing and reiterating the horrible things Sam said to Dean in the Siren episode. Sam didn't care about Dean's psyche or emotional state at all, it was all about getting the job done and since Dean is too much of a little wussy to do it, Sam believes it's up to him to step-up.

Sam is completely under the belief that he is the "better, stronger, smarter hunter" because he's embraced the use of his demonic powers (and further powering them up by way of drinking Ruby's blood). Getting the information and then killing Alastair would seem to prove him right, but I think Sam is grossly overestimating his own abilities and really underestimating Dean. How easily Sam forgets that it was Dean who bested him in that fight in the Siren ep and had Bobby not showed up in the nick of time, Sam would be dead right now. I have a distinct feeling Sam - whose gotten far too arrogant, reliant and complacent in his belief of the rightness of using his demon powers - is going to get a very nasty wake-up call at the end of the season and probably by way of a very scary Dean. Scariness Sam is utterly blind to right now as he's too busy reveling in how bloody awesome he is to notice how dark Dean has become.

Comment

Originally posted by Veilleuse
          I can understand why I've been seeing that interpretation around, but that unfortunately isn't really what Sam said. This is what Sam said, "He can't do it. He can't get the job done. Something happened to him downstairs, Ruby. He's not what he used to be, he's not strong enough."

Basically, he wanted to find Dean because he thought Dean was too weak to get the job done. Echoing and reiterating the horrible things Sam said to Dean in the Siren episode. Sam didn't care about Dean's psyche or emotional state at all, it was all about getting the job done and since Dean is too much of a little wussy to do it, Sam believes it's up to him to step-up.

Sam is completely under the belief that he is the "better, stronger, smarter hunter" because he's embraced the use of his demonic powers (and further powering them up by way of drinking Ruby's blood). Getting the information and then killing Alastair would seem to prove him right, but I think Sam is grossly overestimating his own abilities and really underestimating Dean. How easily Sam forgets that it was Dean who bested him in that fight in the Siren ep and had Bobby not showed up in the nick of time, Sam would be dead right now. I have a distinct feeling Sam - whose gotten far too arrogant, reliant and complacent in his belief of the rightness of using his demon powers - is going to get a very nasty wake-up call at the end of the season and probably by way of a very scary Dean. Scariness Sam is utterly blind to right now as he's too busy reveling in how bloody awesome he is to notice how dark Dean has become.
          I totally agree...you nailed everything I was thinking.

Sam didn't seem all that concerned about Dean to me, he just thought Dean was "weak" and wouldn't be able to get the job done. I hate that he sees his brother that way and al because he's been feasting on demon blood and allowing Ruby to twist his mind.

He has gotten so arrogant and I really don't like it! I also don't like seeing Dean portrayed as so weak.

I agree, there will be a reckoning for Sam and it will probably come at the hand of Dean. He needs to be knocked down a few notches!

Comment

Sam man, what the hell were you thinking? How messed up is he? He's drinking demon's blood, as if what Azazel did to him wasn't bad enough. How stupid is he to have done something like that. He knows better.

The thing that made me hate him the most in this episode was how he stole Dean's thunder. I was so pissed at how he just showed up and killed Alistair. If anyone should have killed him, it should have been Dean.

I mean the guy tortured him for a 40 year equivalent of time in Hell and then practically caused Dean to break the 1st seal by beating him down so much that Dean caved. How much more did he have to do to him for Dean to get his revenge. I'm pissed at Sam and at Kripke for allowing this to happen. I'm also pissed that he was killed off so soon. Christopher Heyerdahl did such an awesome job at playing Alistair & depicting how evil he was. What a waste.
            Dean was in the hospital.
            If you had the chance to kill this demon while your brother was lying in a hospital bed because of said demon wouldn't you?
            Besides this isn't a game where they let this evil son of a gun off just so Dean can kill him. - And risk Alastair getting loose.

As we saw at the end of the episode Dean was broken. Even if Sam had "saved" Alastair for him. Why would he put him through that again?

And how is he "stealing Deans thunder"? This show doesn't revolve around Dean.
            It's about both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Veilleuse

This also pissed me off. I thought about Sam's bragging as I posted my thoughts and it definitely was partly the reason I posted my thoughts. Between embracing & drinking Ruby's blood, calling Dean weak & thinking of himself as hot stuff, and killing Alistair, I was just not happy at all with Sam.

I also didn't like how Dean went down so easily. I've seen Dean take much more punishment from Azazel, who is much stronger than Alistair.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎