No announcement yet.

Dean/Jensen

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dean/Jensen

It seems like Dean/Jensen is getting a lot of great material to work with in terms of drama and emotional turmoil. Jensen's doing a great job with it. I hope we get to see more of Sam's turmoil too though since Dean is getting the spotlight a tad more in the main storyline right now.

I feel for Dean and his situation though it does seem hopeless but I know they'll pull through.......

ya jesnen has been doing a great job and has been getting great scenes this season. jared i hope he gets some larger parts with his demon fighting all we see him doing recently is make out and do the jedi mind trick and any speaking parts are like a line here a line there.

Comment

I hope we get to see more Sammy emotion, perhaps we will when he decides his fate, if he does this season

Comment

Jensen has just be totally running with this season! I think he is doing such an awesome job.

IMO Sam is out of the spotlight a little more because he is still deciding what to do, and once he fully makes a choice, we will be seeing a great deal more from him. Right now it seems like we are just catching little glimpses of him.

Comment

Jensen is totally believable I love watching him act every episode. We know we can get a full range of emotions from him and its awesome.

Comment

Ah, that last scene totally got me!

Comment

Jensen almost had me in tears when he said he didn't think he would come out of there the same person. And the end was heartbreaking to watch.

Comment

The fact that Dean's character can make such a strong impression on an Angel that has such strong in his beliefs is heartbreaking to both characters

Comment

Jensen has been doing so well this season, especially in this episode. During the whole torture scene, and the last scene! Wow, he's great.

Comment

Does anyone find it strange that in "normal" situations with the boys, especially when they are conversing with another human character Sam is still the same old sensitive sammy (sort of) and Dean is still the ruder cool one.

Yet when the heat in on and demons get involved Sam is way darker and stronger than Dean. I thought is was a strange dichotomy, if thats the right term.

---

The only scene i thought was really sad was the last scene where Dean mentioned that "I'm not the man either of our fathers wants me to be" refering to John Winchester and God.
                    Last edited by TheANIMAL (marcus); 03-25-2009, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎