No announcement yet.

Who was surprised...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was surprised...

That the traitor was Uriel and not Anna or Ruby?

I was surprised. Uriel has always been non too friendly but I didn't think he'd betray them.....

ya i thought it was going to be anna too. but i guess the water drip and her coming at the same time was a little too obvious.

Comment

I was totally surprised!!

Comment

Once they revealed that it wasn't demons doing it I immediately thought of Uriel.
        The fact that he was the one was brilliant!

Comment

I thought it was Anna!

Comment

Ha! I never liked Uriel and thought something was up with him!

Comment

I thought it was going to be Anna, figuring they wanted to throw us off with the goody goody act. But now we know it was Uriel, it makes so much more sense. If Anna hadn't came back, I would have suspected Uriel.

Comment

I was surprised, but also pleased. Uriel was one of my least favorite characters ever. I'm glad he's gone.

Comment

I think I am the only one that liked him I mean I loved to hate him...he was entertaining to me. I knew he would go eventually though, just not this soon!!

Comment

I just read a summary of an upcoming episode on wikipedia and it mentioned him, so I didn't think he'd be dying. Obviously it was written by some uninformed person who didn't know he'd be dying

Comment

ahahahaha

Maybe he will be back [SPOILER] in the episode where they take a look at Casitel's host[/SPOILER]

Comment

Oh, probably. What I read was about [SPOILER]the season finale, and it said he would be helping to fight the apocalypse, so even before he died, it wasn't right [/SPOILER]

Comment

Originally posted by comptonassmel
                          Oh, probably. What I read was about [SPOILER]the season finale, and it said he would be helping to fight the apocalypse, so even before he died, it wasn't right [/SPOILER]
                          So wrong!

Comment

Well, that's wikipedia for you. Hmm, maybe that's why it's not a credible source for research paper...

Comment

I had a feeling it was going to be him. His disappearance seemed too convenient.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎