Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Namaste?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Namaste?

what did you think.
    10 - good
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - bad
    0%

Very good episode! A little confusing still, but getting less so now that are castaways are at least confined to two time periods with no more random jumps.

Things I liked:
    *Young Ben is back, and creepy as ever! This is obviously after he's already met Richard Alpert as a Hostile... I wonder what he'll do with this information -- and if he suspects that Sayid may not be as "Hostile" as he claimed to be.
    *Ethan is the baby?! Wow!
    *Frank is back! And we got to see what happened to him and Sun! Woo-hooo!!!
    *Signs of the Smoke Monster again -- I always enjoy getting freaked out by it when you can hear it coming... a good kind of creepy!
    *Reunited survivors abound! And it looks like Juliet may be trying to show Kate who's boss with that last minute switcheroo of the submarine manifest. Kate better not try to make any quick moves on Sawyer, especially considering the way she was talking to her on the previews for next week's episode.
    *Sawyer telling off Jack and discussing his own leadership methods -- cool speech!
    *So that's Radzinsky -- and we get to see the Flame again! I liked that station and was bummed when it was blown up so quickly.
    *The runway that Sawyer, Kate, and other captives were clearing is finally shown -- wow, they got more work done on it than I'd thought from the few scenes where they were shown working on it...
    *Daniel got a cryptic reference, but there's still no telling exactly what happened to him... Maybe he did something to try to warn Charlotte (as a kid), freaked them out to the point of her and her mother leaving, and then was exiled from the Barracks -- or worse?

The not so good:
    *Time travel concepts still make my head hurt a little... Have all the things they're doing now in the 70s already happened, or are they changing history while they're there? Could things change in the present if they did something drastic in the past? Maybe Sayid is planning on eliminating Ben now, as a child, before he can grow up to kill off all the Dharma people and cause lots more trouble.
    *I don't know why, but I just get annoyed with the increasing appearances of Christian Shepherd. Is he alive, dead, a ghost, a spirit, or what? And why does he keep appearing, and only to certain people? How does he know so much about the Island? There's way more questions and plot holes there than answers and substance, if you ask me (but you didn't, but you get my opinion for free nonetheless).

But really, that's all that I can come up with for beefs with this episode. For the most part, I really enjoyed it, and I'm eager to see what happens next week!

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

I thought it was an alright episode. Felt like filler, but needed filler to explain how the other losties are going to work for Dharma. I really liked how they set up the tension of Jack/Kate/Sawyer/Juliet. My only question is now that they're on the island, what are they supposed to do?

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎