when is it gona up?

Comment

With Bones and college basketball, I say 3.3 million

Comment

I say 3.7 million

Comment

I say 6 Million.lol

Comment

The CW capped off Thursday with original installments of the already renewed Smallville (Viewers: #5, 3.29 million; A18-49: #5, 1.4/ 4) and Supernatural (Viewers: #5, 3.14 million; A18-49: #5, 1.2/ 3). Worth noting for Supernatural was the almost full retention out of Smallville.

Comment

Can't say I'm surprised. I always thought the combo of a bad arc, a long hiatus and tough competition would drive SV's numbers down for the rest of the season.

Comment

Ouch.

Comment

It will have alot.

Comment

Originally posted by Best Episode - 321
                    The CW capped off Thursday with original installments of the already renewed Smallville (Viewers: #5, 3.29 million; A18-49: #5, 1.4/ 4) and Supernatural (Viewers: #5, 3.14 million; A18-49: #5, 1.2/ 3). Worth noting for Supernatural was the almost full retention out of Smallville.
                    Whoa! Glad Smallville is already renewed!
                    Not much to say,.......... Tom looked especially cute last night

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
                      Can't say I'm surprised. I always thought the combo of a bad arc, a long hiatus and tough competition would drive SV's numbers down for the rest of the season.
                      I'm not surprised either.

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
                        I am suprised it's so low. Last week it was pre-empted in alot of cities so I figure the number would not be as bad as last week. I don't see College basketball as major competition for Smallville either(which pre-empted Survivor on CBS). I expect the number to take a slight bump upwards when finals come out(unless it was pre-empted in places) but this is the worst rating ever for the show.

Comment

Look at the other shows: ratings are dropping EVERYWHERE. It's not just SV, trust me.

Comment

This show is a mess right now and Smallville has more competition on a weekly basis with Bones facing off with it. The NCAA tournament takes a lot of viewers away as well because Smallville has a pretty strong male demographic and I would imagine a lot of them were watching the basketball. Of course, when Survivor returns, that's not going to help Smallville either.

Comment

Originally posted by -Nora-
                              Look at the other shows: ratings are dropping EVERYWHERE. It's not just SV, trust me.
                              Still I have the Mendoza line for Smallville at 3.5M

Comment

Oh my god.
                                Ever since Miss Lana Lang (Kristin Kreuk) left the show at Requiem, the ratings got stinkier and stinkier...

Clana and Lana fans please come back!!!

Now I know why the producers love Miss Kristin Kreuk (Lana) she kinda draw viewers no matter how stinky her storylines...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎