No announcement yet.

Kyle XY fan fiction thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle XY fan fiction thread

Is it ok if I put this one up? Maybe a mod can sticky it later?

since many of us are brimming with ideas, anyone can discuss here if they want.

I'm thinking of starting one up dealing mostly with Cassidy's revelation.

Is it genuine?

Should Kyle put on his best Luke Skywalker impression "that's not true!! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!" ?

All those will (should) be answered

me and dreamsofnever(kelly) are doing a fic! it shall be spectacular...but we cant spill the beans here or no one would have a reason to it! but good luck with ur story! i look forward to reading ur spin on everything!

Comment

Another person from kylexy dot net and I are teaming up for a season 4 fan fiction series. I have so many ideas on how to continue the story (and in my opinion better than the pacifist answers we recieved from Plec)
      oh my stories will be posted at fanfiction dot net what about the rest of you?
      Last edited by jpoeling; 03-17-2009, 08:22 PM.

Comment

we will probably post ours here and whereever else my cowriter wants to. lol.

Comment

well there are two site out there for Kyle XY fan fictions both of which I post at.

1. fanfiction dot net (biggest and most active group)
          2. kylexyfanfiction dot com (only me and a couple authors use that one but it is my favorite)

If you want a high number of readers those would be good places to post.

Comment

ok thank you for letting me kno!

Comment

first chapter posted!!!

http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4640261#post4640261

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎