Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Cold Snap" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope Tracy lives. Shes my fav character.

Comment

• I like her too, but I will really miss Daphne

It looked like the Tracy slush moved, so there is hope.

Comment

• Tracy "The Slush" Strauss....better than her other nickname Tracy "The backstabbing ice queen slut" Strauss that she used to reign with pride

Comment

• How did people not get that Flying Matt was a mind fantasy... it was slightly obvious...

Sigh... poor Daphne... I really liked her but at least she got a good ending.

Comment

• Originally posted by oldblackmagick
            Tracy "The Slush" Strauss....
            Now I'll have to switch to milkshakes. No more "slush" drinks for me. I don't wanna take a chance that I'll unwittingly consume a Heroes character.

Comment

• Originally posted by CompanyMan
              Now I'll have to switch to milkshakes. No more "slush" drinks for me. I don't wanna take a chance that I'll unwittingly consume a Heroes character.
              LMFAO...that was way way too funny to read at 1:30 AM. I dont know if im just tired or what but that just hit me as super funny. I had a slurpee about half an hour ago from 7-11 and now I'm worried. Tracy might not have died b4 but now i have to ask...did i eat/drink her?

Comment

LMFAO...that was way way too funny to read at 1:30 AM. I dont know if im just tired or what but that just hit me as super funny. I had a slurpee about half an hour ago from 7-11 and now I'm worried. Tracy might not have died b4 but now i have to ask...did i eat/drink her?
                Depends... What flavor was it?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎