No announcement yet.

4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse

Did anyone get the 4 horsemen reference? When Alastair explained how he got the sickle to kill reapers, he said that his friend doesn't ride a horse, but has 3 amigos.

It was a pretty obvious refrence, as if we needed more evidence that the world was ending.

Comment

ya i got it was a nice refrence.

Comment

Maybe we'll meet the others? After all, we have met the 7 sins. It would be cool to see Supernatural depictions of War, Pestilence and Famine. That's kind of why I hope we will see Lucifer, even though technically the moment he steps free its all over, and the good guys do after all have to win in the end.

Comment

It's about time show wise for them to start their ride. Cant wait to meet them.

Comment

i caught the reference and (aside from having a Terry Pratchett/Good Omens flash) immediately wondered if we'd see the other 3 horsemen. Famine, War and Pestilence (sometimes called Disease) would be interesting to see on the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
              i caught the reference and (aside from having a Terry Pratchett/Good Omens flash) immediately wondered if we'd see the other 3 horsemen. Famine, War and Pestilence (sometimes called Disease) would be interesting to see on the show.
              Maybe we'll see Really Annoying People or Grevious Bodily Harm aswell...

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
                I would love to see Supernatural's take on the 4 horsemen.

So Death was the one who gave Alastair the sickle. I still love his "pale horse" mention.

Comment

I thought there was five horsemen; Death, Famine, War, Pestilence and Ronny (who left before they became famous).

Comment

guys! Ronny....

Ah, good times...good times...

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍