No announcement yet.

Angels and Demons

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angels and Demons

So Casitel said they captured Alistar - I wonder if they'll get anything from him and who will replace Alistar as the 'geterdone' man for the demons with the breaking the seals. Or is Lilith also breaking seals? They haven't mentioned her in a bit so I was wondering.....

well guess we will find out next week. alistar is the muscle and lilith is the brains so im guess lilith is setting things up for alistar to deal with.

Comment

Well, Alistar wasn't a dumb lackey demon.......

I also thought that Castiel was a lot cooler to Dean this time (as in pissy or cold hearted even though he has no heart lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
        So Casitel said they captured Alistar - I wonder if they'll get anything from him and who will replace Alistar as the 'geterdone' man for the demons with the breaking the seals. Or is Lilith also breaking seals? They haven't mentioned her in a bit so I was wondering.....
        "Geterdone" They totally need to cast Larry the Cable Guy as a demon...I'd love to see Sam and Dean's reaction to him

I think Lilith is still breaking the seals...with Alastair and co. help of course

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
          Well, Alistar wasn't a dumb lackey demon.......

I also thought that Castiel was a lot cooler to Dean this time (as in pissy or cold hearted even though he has no heart lol)
          well i think lilith and alistar are in the same rank just alistar is the muscle since he was the torture demon in hell.

Comment

I agree, I think Lilth is off doing her thing but Cas and Uriel knew about this seal which involved Alastair. Maybe Lilth didn't have what it took to break this seal.

Comment

Well whatever people say... We'll come to know this thursday anyway... Unless we face our own apocalypse.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎