No announcement yet.

Are You Mad Clark stood Lois up?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by liana
    I really don't believe it was about protecting her. It was more about protecting his heart. It was about making sure he wouldn't get hurt again. This was actually pretty clear when he talked to Chloe about it... or better, refused to talk to Chloe about it.
    So Clark would risk it all happening again if he wasn't worried about getting himself hurt?

Lois thought she wasn't special enough to know Clark's secret when he was about to go to the past to do things differently. He said it's quite the opposite. To me it's still about Clark not wanting to risk Lois' life (dating her would put her in harm's way whether he told her or not) but the show has send mixed signals before so...

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by luckycloisfan
    I just saw Infamous on TNT... honestly, EVERY-time I see that final scene, I feel the same way. Anger at Clark and hurt for Lois. He was a total and complete jerk to her... no excuses!!!
    Would you feel differently if Clark's exposed secret would have caused Doomsday to hunt down the person who wrote the article (Lois!) for information and kill her as a result? You know, like what happened with Chloe...
    Last edited by BoyScout-ManOfTomorrow; 02-05-2012, 11:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• In this stage in time, a month had passed since Lana leaving, and he wasn't over her yet. Lois returning meant that he had his partner & friend back again, and from what he saw with Lois before reversing time- was that he could trust her, and that she would have his back before everything else. Lois invited him for a coffee-date to talk about things before she left, giving him a choice wether to turn up or not. I believe that the reason why he didn't came over to Lois, was because he wasn't ready to let anyone else in in his heart, because he was still hurt from Lana leaving. He knows that Lois is not a woman to string along, so he sent her a text saying he was busy with work- now the real kicker is that Lois sends him a text back saying she couldn't make it either, also because of work not knowing that Clark is watching her from a distance...the look on Clark's face is also telling that neither of them is ready at that time to really talk about their feelings for the other. But it's truly sad because Clark saw her sitting at the café-wanting too, but her defense mechanism was up after she got his text...

So no, I'm not mad at Clark or Lois. I'm happy that it played out like this

Comment

• He didn't agree to anything...so therefore, he didn't stand her up.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎