• Show
Clear All

Amercas next top model got 5 mill. please, I hope we can match that

Comment

4.5 million

Comment

6 million..

Comment

My fear is that this episode will certainly get people talking, but, just like the first half of the season, we're going to have to rebuild that audience brick by brick with the disadvantage of a negative impression 4-episode stretch before it.

I hope it does well, but realistically, I expect it to do continually better through the finale because we are BACK ON TRACK.

Comment

I'm guessing about 3.8-4.1 or something like that. A long hiatus can make you forget about a show pretty easily. I'm sure that this episode was good enough to bring fans who didn't like the Clana stuff back.

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillerocks45
              Ouch! You make good points, but I really hope it does better than 3.6 million.
              I shoot low and hope to be pleasantly surprised.

Comment

I wish this episode would get the best ratings of the season because, right now, it is definitely one of the best.

Comment

If the ratings aren't as high as we hoped it won't be because the episode was awful, so I can take comfort in that. It was very decent episode.

But I think SV may have lost quite a few fans with the whole arc that came before this, in addition to us coming off a hiatus. But I will keep my fingers crossed.

Comment

I'm guessing about 3.9

Comment

Hope for 4.

Comment

i'm betting on 4.5;

in the end, this episode was a come back, after a very torturing hiatus... everyone wanted to wach it.

Comment

Legion did well after a long break, so I'm sure it did almost just as well.

Comment

I'm hoping for at least a 4, but like a lot of ppl have already stated--after the hiatus plus the bad last episode--I would not be surprised if it was under 4.

Comment

I guess under 3.5 million after the Lana arc. The hiatus break always does damage, but the last installment of the Lana arc lost a quarter of a million viewers ever before the hiatus came so I think it'll drop numbers worse than usual. I hope not, but I think it will.

Comment

I think Bones was on yes?It should be a most interesting rating.This episode with this concept was a good promotional way to come back.Let's hope it goes over 4mil.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎