Quotes in "Infamous" (SPOILERS)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lois; We practically work on top of each other.

My mind went straight to the gutter.

Comment

Originally posted by Alania
      "You're speechless, that's never a good thing" <------That shows the much he knows her!

And was i hearing things or when she asked him to expand on his seeing through solid objects, he said: "No, Lo, i.....i have to focus". Did he actually call her Lo?!
      OMG, did you caught the LO too?
      Because I saw this scene hundreds times and I really think he says Lo.

I tought I was crazy since I didn't see nobody talking about that.

Comment

Originally posted by latingirl
        lois: for one with X-ray vision you are so Blind

I was in shock with this incredible way to say I LOVE YOU CLARK!!!!
        This was my favorite quote!

When Lois used this line I thought that she was using a line that Clark himself made a reference to in a similar barn scene in "Instinct" about being blind and not being able to see his soulmate. I wonder if Clark will put it together and realize that perhaps Lois was trying to tell him that she is his soulmate.

Comment

Originally posted by BriannaWithridge

Cool! Than i wasn't not the only one!!! I saw it a hundred times too, cause i wasn't believieng my hearing!!!! That put a grin on my face!!! First time ever he used Lo!!!!
          Last edited by Alania; 03-17-2009, 08:10 AM.

Comment

You're a reporter Smallville. You're not saving the world.

Comment

When everyone started turning on Clark, Lois was in the DP and said....

LOIS: "Clark call me, whatever trash these people are spreading about you, you can count on me to fire back guns blazing"

great to see that Lois has his back no matter what

----- Added 8 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by BriannaWithridge

I caught that too, so I went back to see it. I don't think Clark was calling her Lo, I think he just cut himself off and was trying to figure out what to say next. After Lois said, "expand on your whole see-through things, thing" Here's what Clark said..

"No, Lo, I...(pause)..look I have to focus"
              Last edited by drcutie8928; 03-14-2009, 11:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Jaderoyale
                Lois; We practically work on top of each other.

My mind went straight to the gutter.

Naughty, naughty Jade!

Of course the "Lo" nickname was the sweetest thing!

Comment

Lois: I guess I shouldn't call you 'Smallville' anymore.
                  This was the exact statement she said in Blank when she saw Clark use his powers (later erased). I know I heard that line somewhere before!

Comment

Originally posted by TomTom44
                    This was the exact statement she said in Blank when she saw Clark use his powers (later erased). I know I heard that line somewhere before!
                    I like that she said it again....to bad she doesnt remember saying it either time!

Comment

I have seen the episode 4 times now, and i get a chuckle twicw every time i see it...well the first couple of times it was more like ROFLMAO!

1- the "Oh hell no!" line was fantastic! THAT is Lois Lane. Nobody messes with her Clarkiepoo.

2-not realy a quote but a reaction to a quote: Clark: "I can blast fire from my eyes." and Erica flinches like she was about to get fried! i'm lauging now just thinking about it!

Comment

He definitely stopped at "LO", Alania, because basically the "i" is the long sounding "i"! Another iconic moment!!!

Comment

Chloe: The h20 has obviously gone to her head.

Comment

Originally posted by Alania
                            "You're speechless, that's never a good thing" <------That shows the much he knows her!

And was i hearing things or when she asked him to expand on his seeing through solid objects, he said: "No, Lo, i.....i have to focus". Did he actually call her Lo?!
                            He does call her Lo while watching the episode and favorite scenes I don't know how many times Only her dad, Lucy and Chloe calls her Lo.
                            Last edited by LoveHurts38; 03-16-2009, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Clark: Lois, you can't ignore me forever.
                              Lois: Could be worse, you could be ignored in a 3-hour-downpour.

LOL! I love the way Erica says it.

Comment

Chloe: You know Clark you can have your cape and wear it too.

Pure genious

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎