This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by latingirl
    lois: for one with X-ray vision you are so Blind

I was in shock with this incredible way to say I LOVE YOU CLARK!!!!
    It reminded me of the JL cartoon episode when the JLers are turned to kids and wonderwoman is flirting with bruce and clark is totaly oblivious and basicly says whats with them and GL says something like for somebody with like 50 different types of vision you are so blind meaning dude why cannot you figure out that diana like bruce when you have all those superpowers especially supervision wich is basicly what lois said why flirting with clark.

Okay heres the second part of the episode http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9TAQ...eature=related with it being uploaded on youtube the scene lois's line reminded me of was from the 4 minute 30 second mark of this part of the episode.
    Last edited by krpto; 03-12-2009, 07:51 PM.

Comment

It's like the Beatles landed in Smallville. - Chloe

Comment

Lois says something along the lines of "So when you press that restart button you're not going to tell me your secret, are you?"

And then after Clark says that he won't she says something like "It's okay. I understand." Awww!

Lois had a ton of great quotes in this epi...

Comment

Clark: Lois, you don't have to explain. I get it.
          Lois: No, you don't. How can someone with x-ray vision be so blind? I've been down the hero road before. And every time I made a giant u-turn. But this....this was different.
          Clark: And this time it will be different, Lois. When I do this, noone's gonna remember who I am.
          Lois: And when you hit your reset button, you're not gonna tell me your secret, are you.
          Clark: I'm sorry.
          Lois: It's okay. Why should I think I'm special. [beat] Clark, I understand.
          Clark: Lois, you don't understand. It's because you are special.

Comment

Originally posted by -Nora-
            Clark: Lois, you don't have to explain. I get it.
            Lois: No, you don't. How can someone with x-ray vision be so blind? I've been down the hero road before. And every time I made a giant u-turn. But this....this was different.
            Clark: And this time it will be different, Lois. When I do this, noone's gonna remember who I am.
            Lois: And when you hit your reset button, you're not gonna tell me your secret, are you.
            Clark: I'm sorry.
            Lois: It's okay. Why should I think I'm special. [beat] Clark, I understand.
            Clark: Lois, you don't understand. It's because you are special.

yep, and this is probably the 2nd time my eyes started to tear up during this episode. poor lo.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by -Nora-
            "No offense, but I've long since graduated from the 'lonely seeking lonelier' classifieds."
            "Clark, next time you liquid lunch? Take the rest of the day off."

LOL!!! Oh gosh, Lois, don't ever leave us again for so long. The fun is finally back on SV. YAY!
            LOL - yes! Lois always brings the comedy/great lines back into SV. Olliver, too.
            Last edited by keddy22; 03-12-2009, 09:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

of course, my favorite one, and at least top 10 in this season:

"it's becouse you ARE special"

and all Lois's quotes, like always, amazing.
              Whe she covers her boobs it's soooooo freaking funny! xD

Comment

Lois- "Oh HELL NO!"

I loved all of the dialogue between Lois and Clark. I also loved it when Chloe said something about protecting himself from heart break and he was like, "I destroyed the Legion Ring." and she said something about changing the subject! I can't remember it word for word but yeah, it was funny!

Comment

Originally posted by Iluvgreen
                  Lois- "Oh HELL NO!"
                  I DIED laughing. Lol, I want a shirt that says that, and then have Lois Lane under that!

My favorite bit of dialogue was this....

[after Clark saves Lois from the DDS at the Planet]

Lois: Nice interception, but you shouldn’t be here. All the bloodhounds in the state will be sniffing you out!

Clark: It’s okay, I know this sounds crazy but in a few moments this will ALL be over.

Lois: Okay, well try me, my shock threshold is pretty high right now.

Clark: Lois, I have a ring that allows me to go to any moment in time.

[Lois looks a little stunned]

Clark: I’m going to go back to before Linda Lake ever wrote that article. The world isn’t ready to accept someone like me.

Lois: Then stay and fight back! Look! Give people a chance to see who you really are!

Clark: It’s too late Lois. My whole life I’ve seemed different.

Lois: Some people spend their ENTIRE lives looking for a way to stand out, to be a person that ANYBODY would call special. When you first told me who you were, my thought was anyone but Clark. And not because of the alien thing, I have known enough guys to know that you can be born on terra firma and be lightyears from normal…

Clark: Lois you don’t have to explain, I get it.

Lois: No….you don’t. How can someone with x-ray vision be so blind? [pauses] I’ve been down the Hero road before, and every time I’ve made a giant U-turn, but this, this was different.

Clark: And this time it will be different Lois. When I do this no one’s going to remember who I am.

Lois: And when you hit your reset button, you’re not going to tell me your secret, are you?

Clark:
                  I’m sorry.

Lois: It’s okay…[trying not to cry]Why should I think I’m special?… Clark. I understand.

Clark: Lois YOU don’t understand. [steps closer to Lois] It’s because you ARE special….

Comment

Davis: I've built up a tolerance. I can't control it anymore.
                    Chloe: Control what?
                    Davis: The beast. You must have blacked out. You were in the Arctic with me. You told me it was my destiny to kill the other Kryptonian.
                    Chloe: What are you saying, Davis? "The other Kryptonian" -- there's only one Kryptonian. There's only Clark.
                    Davis: I'm...Kryptonian.
                    Chloe: You're Doomsday.
                    Davis: I was sent to this planet to kill Clark.

Chloe: You know, Clark, maybe you can have your cape and wear it, too. Say that Clark Kent, the unassuming journalist, buttoned up in a starched shirt and tie, but then, when he's playing the hero, he...
                    Clark: Steps out the shadow in his red and blue, creating two completely separate identities?
                    Chloe: Yeah.

Comment

I loved the opening scene dialogue with Lois and Clark...so great!

[It’s pouring. A cab pulls up across from the Daily Planet and a drenched Lois stumbles out, trying to manage her two suitcases and close the door with her foot. She stands on the sidewalk to get situated when the cab pulls away, splashing a ton of water into her already soaked face]

Lois: [sarcastically] Great! Thank you! Nice to be back!

[Clark runs towards her]

Clark: Lois?

Lois: Are you kidding me? Now you show up? The one time I actually depend on you, and you flake on picking me up from the airport?

Clark: I’m really sorry. [Lois turns and starts walking off, Clark follows]

Lois: Sorry? Sorry doesn’t buy back the last three hours I spent standing…[Lois starts to cross the street but one of her bags breaks open, spilling her clothes into the street. She kneels and starts stuffing the clothes back in] in a downpour…[She picks up the suitcase and then grabs the other one away from Clark and starts walking with both of them again] watching cheesy curbside reunions.

Clark: [walking after her] I can explain.

Lois: [shakes her head] You emailed last night to say you’d be there, what do I need to tie a string around your finger myself?

Clark: But, I got held up at… at work. I finished one thing Lois and something else would come up!

Lois: [harshly] You’re a reporter Smallville, you’re not saving the world.
                      [Clark stops and stares after her as she starts to enter the Daily Planet building]

Clark: I know…I should have called.

[Lois turns around to face him]

Lois: Look I get it. You have other things on your mind, I don’t expect to be the person at the top of your priority list. [Hurt she enters the building, leaving Clark standing outside]

Comment

Clark: For the first time in my life, I may actually be able to be myself...
                        And he smiles...

Clark: I'm the Red Blue Blur
                        *Lois laughing*
                        Lois: That's the best you can do?

Clark: You're speechless, that's never a good thing

After Clark has revealed himself

Lois: Have I been high this entire time ?

Lois: Ah hell no

There are SO many friggin' awesome quotes from this episode that I'll be doing others posts like this

Comment

Can someone put the sentences for the last scene at the DP, please ? When Lois speaks about taking a coffee. I think I understood the whole thing but some details are not clear. Lois is speaking so fast...Thanks a lot

Comment

Clark - Chloe we have to leave town. Seperately.
                            Chloe - What? Am i losing you Clark? If this is goodbye then i'm not saying it!

such a good scene.. the should have made it more chlark friendly though.. thrown in a hug or something i mean he didn't know what would happen! neither did she! they could have hugged!! God i miss the chlark.. so badly

Comment

Originally posted by Tompouce
                              Can someone put the sentences for the last scene at the DP, please ? When Lois speaks about taking a coffee. I think I understood the whole thing but some details are not clear. Lois is speaking so fast...Thanks a lot
                              Here ya go!

[Clark gets out of the truck, carrying Lois’ bags. He’s soaked while she’s under the umbrella, but he’s smiling. Lois comes around to tease him.]

Lois: Some things never change. I’ve been gone a month and you still drive in the granny lane.

Clark: [following her across the street to the Planet, still smiling, still carrying her bags.] You’re welcome for the ride Lois. Did I mention I missed your ongoing commentary?

Lois: No actually, and aside from asking me what the speed limit was you barely said a word on the way home. Or since I’ve been gone for that matter. Unless you count your three ten second voicemails. [Heads into the Daily Planet building and down the stairs]

Clark: [Explaining] Lois, you know after the wedding things got a little crazy.

Lois: [Continuing down the stairs] Things got a little crazy BEFORE all hell broke loose. Let’s face it. [Realizes what she just brought up and turns to face Clark, trying to brush it back under the rug] Or..Or we could not face it…And just forget that it ever almost happened.

Clark: [Looks conflicted] I think it’s a pretty complicated conversation Lois.

Lois: [Trying to keep things chill] We don’t have to overanalyze anything now. I’m going to work off my jetlag later on tonight at the café. You want to come by for a coffee, cool, if not let’s just say I get it.

Clark: [Seemingly amazed by her sensible easy-going response.]Okay.

Lois: Kay. See you then. [Realizing that she’s making him feel obligated to come] Or not…or whatever…I’m going to work.

[Clark stares after her, the conflicted look still in his eyes.]
                              Last edited by Cyclonekat; 03-13-2009, 04:37 AM.

Comment

Thanks a lot AllieI didn't get A word from "you're welcome" to "voicemails". So it was very annoying. Lois is always difficult to understand but even for Clark, I was unable to hear what he was saying. This is emotions, I guess

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎