No announcement yet.

Sylar is after Danko, why oh WHY?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylar is after Danko, why oh WHY?

Ma Petrelli said Danko survived that accident (an explosion?). Now Sylar's after him for what purposes. An abilty that Danko has (indestructible? Sylar has healing's, why need him?), or Sylar wants to threaten him, use him against the government.

And if Danko dies in the hands of Sylar next episode, I'd say, he was a pretty cool character this season.

I'd like to find out why he hunts the ppl that hv ability, maybe we'll find out soon.

Sylar wants to kill Danko because Samson basically called Sylar a pathetic loser who only ran away from the Nathan and the Hunter, etc.

Comment

He want to kill ther leader of operation he want to take everything like in future of first season
      And about dankos power he dont have to have regeneration maybe he is something like Flint he have fire so he cant burn and danko is maybe a bomb and explosion cant kill him
      Last edited by Litle bit more bizarre; 03-10-2009, 04:23 AM.

Comment

Angela sent him. How else? btw where is peter?

Comment

It is possible Sylar will join forces with Danko. After what Samson expressed in the fleeting moment he thought he was going to take Sylar's power about "doing things right" and "seeing if [he] can change the world," I think Sylar might shoot for the same.

Comment

Keep in mind that Zeljko is contracted for 10 episodes, so I'm sure we haven't see the end of Danko yet

Comment

I think that Sylar isn't after Danko's possible power. He wants him because he wants to do what his father couldn't do. Yes, I think that Danko's possible power is related to the explosion that happened in the jungle where he was the only one whom survived. It is probably Danko's fault that Washington is in flames.

Comment

I don't think Sylar is after Danko for a power I honestly don't think Danko has one. I think Sylar is after him because he know as long as he's alive. That either Danko will keep going after him or he'll have his team go after him. So it's best to take out Danko,so he won't have to keep on running.

Comment

I would be happy if Danko dies, but I have a feeling like everyone else that he'll end up being the explosion. I like that Sylar is there to take him on right away. However, I do wonder how he found out where the guy lives. O__o

Comment

I think he is trying to kill everyone in the organization. So first it's Danko, then it's Nathan

Comment

If you seen the preview of next week's episode, Danko is alive. It's likely Danko and Sylar have come to a mutual agreement that Danko will allow Sylar obtain the "terrorists" ability. If you recall, Sylar's dad criticized Sylar for killing easy targets, much like his father did with the rabbit.

Comment

Originally posted by dsfjr1190
                        Sylar wants to kill Danko because Samson basically called Sylar a pathetic loser who only ran away from the Nathan and the Hunter, etc.
                        This guy got it right. :P The scene with Samson + Sylar talking about him and his preys was very important. Both Samson and Sylar are running away from the government, well I don't think they care about Samson because he's going to die soon anyway so they probably left him alone. But Samson kind of called Sylar out as a chicken, running away from them and asked him why he haven't killed them yet? Turns out Sylar didn't answer. Sylar when he said he found out what he is going to do after he got his answers from his father was to hunt down prey and get a challenge in life. I think the show was implying that he has some fear against the government, not much but some since he's strong because technically if the government wanted to they could have killed Sylar already, but they acted stupid. After Sylar got his answers from Samson of him implying that his only goal was to take up challenges and do all he could to change the world, Sylar made his move. Attack the guy who is leading the operation team.

Comment

I don't think Sylar is going to kill Danko. Not now at least. I think that he's going to make a deal with him. He can kill the people with abilities, Danko can give him the info of where they are. That way Danko could get ride of them for good and Sylar can have (steal) the powers like he always does. Oh, and he DOESN'T kill Danko in return.
                          Sounds like a good deal to me

Comment

Sounds kind of lame especially what Sylar been up to lately by not taking any powers. THE last power we know he took was Lie-Detector that's way before a lot of battles or encounters with other people with abilities. He didn't take Echo, Doyle, Metalarm man, Claire Bio Mom, Luke, Samson Gray(Dad), etc. It's not about power lately for him so I don't think he's going to do that unless there is a particular reason. He knows he's strong already and I think he believes his father is right he needs to find a goal or challenge in life. Not by picking on the weaks anymore, but rather doing something to make a change like his father would have done if he had Cell. regeneration. I think he's going to find stronger preys(people that can stand a chance), and while at it probably do things to change the world whether it's destroying it or for w/e reason he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by homebuyer718
                              Yes, I think that Danko's possible power is related to the explosion that happened in the jungle where he was the only one whom survived.
                              Don't forget that he got smacked by a car door by super-strong Mohinder and still was able to run down stairs faster than a speeding car and beat Noah to the exit. He was shot in the arm by Peter and in the next episode showed absolutely no sign of the wound. Of course, he also was able to keep Tracy from freezing his arm in the first episode, but that could possibly be explained away by some sort of super-insulated uniform.

The man's got an ability, that's for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎