X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Socks!

oh my god...

This was amazing

Did no one catch this?

Yeah, I did. I have no clue what it's all about though.

Comment

I did. I didn't get the meaning of it though. Is it because she once talked about how she stole stocks from stores, so by showing her fascination with socks in that scene show that she's a bad ass or going to be a bad ass in the upcomming scenes/episodes?

Comment

She stole socks in one of the first episodes of the 1st season

she wanted to feel "alive"

and thats exactly what she is in this episode, figuratively speaking

Comment

I forgot about that scene. Now thay you mention it, I laughed when I saw her with the socks. She's been out shoplifting again!

Comment

I did, I was laughing pretty hard, she has some strange attachment with them

Comment

So technically I'm somewhat right about the socks being that kind of figure for her. Being alive/let looose/ doing what she want/ being a badass!!!

Comment

Oh yeah Seyee, you hit the nail head on!

Comment

hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan
                    I forgot about that scene. Now thay you mention it, I laughed when I saw her with the socks. She's been out shoplifting again!

Comment

Just maybe she can see into peoples past by having an object that belongs to them???

Comment

Originally posted by pisanin89
                        Just maybe she can see into peoples past by having an object that belongs to them???
                        for sure...they were danko's socks...she needed to touch them to see into his past to get him all riled up

Comment

Originally posted by oldblackmagick
                          for sure...they were danko's socks...she needed to touch them to see into his past to get him all riled up
                          I don't know if they were Danko's socks or not but she can't see in the past by touching them. She found out about Danko's past by doing research and not with a ability. It showed this a few episodes ago when she was talking to Nathan on the phone and reading a paper about Danko.

Comment

Originally posted by targis
                            I don't know if they were Danko's socks or not but she can't see in the past by touching them. She found out about Danko's past by doing research and not with a ability. It showed this a few episodes ago when she was talking to Nathan on the phone and reading a paper about Danko.
                            well either A: she did it to see his past or B: she did it cause she is a creepy evil old lady that rubs socks on her face like a pet psycho...I'm sorry i went with the less disturbing option A

Comment

LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎