Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Nathan redeemed now or what?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nathan has to do a lot of good to redeem himself. He was able to redeem himself in Volume 1 and he felt he needed to do more to help and so he helped some more in Volume 2, but is actions in Volume 3 were insane, uncalled for and hypicritical. I think Peter will see him for who he is, a brother and will accept him again. But to everyone else Nathan has harmed in his campaign, he has too much to make up for. Look at the PuppetMaster, I forgot his name, did you see the fear in his voice, and how helpless he looked? With all his power he was still filled with fear. There probably won't be retribution but I think Nathan has learned a hard lesson.

Comment

I think that Nathan will get a break because Sylar is gonna kill the hunter, and then Nathan will go back to the operation like nothing happened. But he will still have a change in heart.

Comment

Originally posted by rewind13
        I think that Nathan will get a break because Sylar is gonna kill the hunter, and then Nathan will go back to the operation like nothing happened. But he will still have a change in heart.
        You know, I can see that happening with Nathan's history. That would seal the deal in me hating Nathan. Then I will hope Sylar kills him.

Comment

i think hell try to stop Danko and Sylar will help danko kill nathan take his power and then he'll go to the Work-Bench take Andys power and then he can morph into different people be president and do some crazy futuristic stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Clark-Bizarro
            i think hell try to stop Danko and Sylar will help danko kill nathan take his power and then he'll go to the Work-Bench take Andys power and then he can morph into different people be president and do some crazy futuristic stuff
            Who is Andy that has a morphing power?

Comment

nathan has long ways 2 go b4 he is redeemed...and for the sylar spoiler i read the same thang..and as much as ppl dont wanna beleve it they hav set us up for this since we saw it in vol 1 fyg..imo that wuld b awesome espically if noone knew about it

Comment

Where are you guys getting this info D:?! It's just doesn't go with what really happened in season 1. Future Sylar used illusions from Candice but she died in season 2 without Sylar taking that power. And I don't believe they set most of these things lately since volume 1. I mean there are times where you can easily tell they planned it out like they planned on showing Arthur in season 3 from the beginning of season 1. But think about it, the reason why they recently removed Hiro, Peter, and Maya's powers was because they had complaints from people saying that there powers were over powered or powers that were just too unrealistic. There are more examples where you can easily see where the writers probably changed just to suit the viewers taste. Well the obvious ones are scenes that followed up after the writer strike; Sylar was suppose to get a few new powers like Impentreable skin but instead they changed it and gave sylar Claire ability, that also means the virus was suppose to happen too but Peter stopped it.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎