No announcement yet.

Baby Matt Parkman

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clark-Bizarro
    i think hiro and ando time travelled without knowing and thats really matt parkman as a baby >.<

no they showed the previews for next week and matts exwife was the mother.

Comment

If REBEL sent Hiro and Ando to look out for the baby then I'm assuming he has an ability already. Like someone else just said up there, Claire had hers when she was a baby. So maybe the baby IS Matt's. At least that that ex coworker has an ablity too, because the powers is a genetic thing.

Comment

In the seasone one episode "Five Years Gone" Matt asked Noah where his son was but Noah refused to answer, so an enraged Matt shot him dead. So I am leaning towards the idea that it is Matt's son and that the child does have a power. But still, why would Hiro have to "save" the baby? I don't think the kid would be very high on Danko's list. Who knows, maybe rebel wants Hiro to learn how to change a diaper...

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan
          But still, why would Hiro have to "save" the baby?
          Its probrably something like "Save Matt Parkman, save Matt Parkman"

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan
            In the seasone one episode "Five Years Gone" Matt asked Noah where his son was but Noah refused to answer, so an enraged Matt shot him dead. So I am leaning towards the idea that it is Matt's son and that the child does have a power. But still, why would Hiro have to "save" the baby? I don't think the kid would be very high on Danko's list. Who knows, maybe rebel wants Hiro to learn how to change a diaper...
            Maybe it's something kinda Johnn Connor thing. Maybe the baby isn't important now, but in the future. I don't know, Heroes is complicated like that
            The other question would be then why REBEL sent Hiro from all people? He even hasn't power AND he was on India at the time. Maybe the baby can restore powers? Too much maybes lol
            Last edited by Novak Fan; 03-11-2009, 08:40 PM.

Comment

It was his, she just denied it

When Matt's dad had him locked in his own mind, he saw a vision of his ex. Apparently she told Matt it was Tom Henry's child even though he could read her thoughts and knew she was lying. My assumption was she and Matt thought it would be less dangerous after everything that happened to Matt to raise the child without Matt's involvement for the baby's own safety. I also think that the baby doesn't necessarily have to have powers yet. You'll notice that Danko is realizing that abilities can be passed from parents to child, and having all the info on Matt he knows that his son could develop one. He could be trying to wipe out not just special people, but all their famaily members too, just to be sure.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎