No announcement yet.

Baby Matt Parkman

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby Matt Parkman

do you think its really Matts baby or his ex partner..the one his ex wife cheated on him with? and if it is his baby do you think Matt will leave Daphne and go back to his ex wife?

Nah, Matt hasn't seen his wife in years. I think that relationship is done. Matt really seems to love Daphne despite barely knowing her.

Comment

Well Matt said himself it wasn't his baby. She probably just named it after him

Comment

Originally posted by FLyxNERD
        do you think its really Matts baby or his ex partner..the one his ex wife cheated on him with? and if it is his baby do you think Matt will leave Daphne and go back to his ex wife?

i think he will be true to daphnee

Comment

Originally posted by DoN Migu-EL
          Well Matt said himself it wasn't his baby. She probably just named it after him
          true..maybe all along she thought it wasnt his baby due to timing issues...and matt probably read her mind and assumed that it wasnt his baby...

u know women are good liars jk ladiez

Comment

No, Matt's wife did know who the babies father was, and he just assumed it was his partner's baby because he was a huge idiot back then. I thought this was talked about during season two when Matt's dad locked him inside that mental cell and his wife was telling him that. I think somewhere off the screen he found out the baby was his and just decided to pull a like father like son moment just like when his dad left him except Matt would just never show.

Comment

I seem to remember in the first volume when Hiro went into the future (5 Years Gone, I think the episode was called) Matt asked Noah about the kid but wasn't sure if the child was his. I don't know that Matt ever did find out the truth. And I'm pretty sure his wife left him, not the other way around.

Comment

What is the hunter coming after the baby or did Rebel just send Hiro there to babysit

Comment

Originally posted by targis
                  What is the hunter coming after the baby or did Rebel just send Hiro there to babysit
                  Lol something along the lines of what I said earlier. I found it weird how a baby has an evolved power so soon we were only shown once that Claire as a baby had cellular regeneration because it explains why she lived when her mother blew up the house in flames. And it's especially weird for a baby to develop a power at such a young age when both of the baby's parents are normal people (Matt exwife and Matt's coworker) assuming these two are normal. I really hope the baby will have a good role in the show and not something Daphne would hate Matt about for the rest of his life. I hope that baby has something to do with Hiro getting his power back.

Comment

the baby could be a time traveller he would do alot more with that power than anyone else cause he doesn't have the same childish emotions as hiro/peter no but maybe the baby can talk to you...like in ur head how his daddy does.

Comment

Originally posted by Seyee
                      Lol something along the lines of what I said earlier. I found it weird how a baby has an evolved power so soon we were only shown once that Claire as a baby had cellular regeneration because it explains why she lived when her mother blew up the house in flames. And it's especially weird for a baby to develop a power at such a young age when both of the baby's parents are normal people (Matt exwife and Matt's coworker) assuming these two are normal. I really hope the baby will have a good role in the show and not something Daphne would hate Matt about for the rest of his life. I hope that baby has something to do with Hiro getting his power back.

The baby would be 3rd generation with powers. could be why the child would develop powers at an early age. Micah had powers, not as an infant but he was pretty young, Molly too.

Comment

i think hiro and ando time travelled without knowing and thats really matt parkman as a baby >.<

Comment

I was confused by the scene I was wondering if Matt Parkman was turned into a baby?

Comment

This looks like a retarded story line. Maybe they want to lure a different audience. IN any case, the series has become a silly soap opera.

Comment

Or maybe its just a baby called Matt Parkman, and thats all there is to it?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎