Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rebel

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a really strange feeling that it's Claire's adoptive mother. She's been showing some hints these last few episodes of some dormant CIA skills. Who the heck knows what this woman could be about...

Comment

Why would Claire mom be Rebel? Well I'll tell you why lol. Doyle mention that he got a message by Rebel saying she will help her. When Claire ask her mom personally if she did the right choice, she said yes. Why would Rebel(assuming it's Claire's mom) counter dict herself by messaging Rebel saying get help from Claire, and Claire says no, then asks Mom for advice, and she too said No. Doesn't add up she's not Rebel.

Comment

Originally posted by Novak Fan
        I don't think is Nathan either. Don't get me wrong but if it is Nathan: Or he's a genious or he's really stupid. I mean, why to bother with the whole "People with powers are bad" and made them fugitives in the first place? It makes no sense at all.
        The last scene on last episode...REBEL could had let him know that Claire was in danger, that could explain why he was there so fast. Though personally I think that he just thought that getting Claire it'd be the first thing on Danko's mind after he found out his dad has a power too *shrugs*
        I don't think Rebel would have had to tell Nathan that Claire was in danger. Danko had been trying all along to get Claire out of the way, but couldn't because of Nathan. With Danko finding out Nathan's ability, that put Nathan out and he would have just known that it would be a matter of time before Danko would go after her.

Comment

well yeah.. they kinda made that obvious at this point. Which is funny cause he is the one who started it all in the first place. I mean... Go damnit Nathan.. you dumb ass! Like.. he made this all happen, now they are all being hunted.. i dont know what in his mind made him think it was a good idea. sure their were people with abilities who were threats but.. he knew who wasnt.. why couldnt he leave them out of it.. at least! he is so stupid!

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎