Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Shades of Gray?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really good episode, about time Danko found out about Nathan's flying ability. The only thing that could have made it better for me would be some scenes involving Peter.

Comment

I just thought of it...

Danko is (you better sit down for this)..... Uluru!!!

Comment

Steve!

Comment

Pretty good in places but mediocre in others. Not nearly as fun as last week's (Exposed).

The Doyle/Claire pairing was odd and unnecessary. I don't get why we needed to see more of that freak, especially if he's not going to be an important character later on. I mean they kill off Adam's character before using him anywhere near his potential, but return freakshow pervert Doyle for another go? Why? And making Claire a "geek girl" by working at the comic book store is just the writers/producers living out their own geeky fantasies. Sort of like Smallville's writers'/producers' obsession with KK.

I was disappointed with what they did with Sylar's dad/JG after all the buildup toward it. Making him diseased and decrepit was not the way to go, especially given that the episode also spent time on freakish Doyle--one freak is enough. Plus when fake dad Arthur came into the show, he started off sick and stole Adam's healing power to revive, and now that's basically how they introduce Sylar's real dad too? Sick and dying and needing to steal a healing power to get back in the game? Repetitive and lazy. Everything they did between Sylar and Arthur#2 this ep was all too familiar.

And was I the only one cringing when Hiro/Ando made an appearance? Nothing they ever do with them is worth screen time to me anymore. Dead weight, especially Hiro. Such a butchered character.

6/10

Comment

ahh hiro may have been butchered but i am excited for ando...finally he is a real part of whats going on...sorta (well he was working with everyone else but they are now either captured or M.I.A. like peter and he is helping rebel and matt parkman jr.)

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderman
              Pretty good in places but mediocre in others. Not nearly as fun as last week's (Exposed).

The Doyle/Claire pairing was odd and unnecessary. I don't get why we needed to see more of that freak, especially if he's not going to be an important character later on. I mean they kill off Adam's character before using him anywhere near his potential, but return freakshow pervert Doyle for another go? Why? And making Claire a "geek girl" by working at the comic book store is just the writers/producers living out their own geeky fantasies. Sort of like Smallville's writers'/producers' obsession with KK.

I was disappointed with what they did with Sylar's dad/JG after all the buildup toward it. Making him diseased and decrepit was not the way to go, especially given that the episode also spent time on freakish Doyle--one freak is enough. Plus when fake dad Arthur came into the show, he started off sick and stole Adam's healing power to revive, and now that's basically how they introduce Sylar's real dad too? Sick and dying and needing to steal a healing power to get back in the game? Repetitive and lazy. Everything they did between Sylar and Arthur#2 this ep was all too familiar.

And was I the only one cringing when Hiro/Ando made an appearance? Nothing they ever do with them is worth screen time to me anymore. Dead weight, especially Hiro. Such a butchered character.

6/10
              Your review is so funny! I don't think we've seen the last of Arthur#2. I can totally see Arthur#2 turning into Lionel Luthor once he obtains the healing power.

Doyle is more than just a pervert. (If you've read this week's graphic novel, you'll find out that he used his powers to force someone to have sex with him)

Comment

Very good episode!!!!

I think this will trigger Sylar to be super ubber heavily evil...

Comment

Alright, after watching it a second time, I think, I'm going to give it a 5.

As I stated earlier, the whole Matt Parkman blowing up was kind of a let down. I knew they weren't really going to blow him up. But I just didn't get the point. Danko says it's to "put a face to the threat," but the people wouldn't know that Matt was one of the people they were going to lock up. And that still doesn't explain why they were treating American citizens like that to the public. But maybe I missed something. Oh, and I highly doubt they would let a U.S. Senator talk to a guy with a bomb wrapped around his chest, just seems a little dangerous.

The whole Claire and Doyle thing was pointless. I don't get why Doyle went to Claire for help either, I mean, sure Claire has a free pass, but how was she going to help him? It just doesn't make sense to me. I would have rather liked to see some progression on Peter's storyline instead.

Sylar was probably the most interesting part of this episode. Sylar meeting his Father wasn't all that interesting, but I loved seeing Sylar back to his old evil ways--or I hope he is. And seeing him in The Hunters house at the end of the episode was awesome.

The ending with Hiro and Ando was just confusing. I really have no clue what they're even doing with all of this. So I'll just let it pan out in the next episode.

So like I said before, it was just OK. I don't think it lived up to the hype, though.

Comment

Originally posted by oldblackmagick
                    ahh hiro may have been butchered but i am excited for ando...finally he is a real part of whats going on...sorta (well he was working with everyone else but they are now either captured or M.I.A. like peter and he is helping rebel and matt parkman jr.)
                    Yeah, I agree Ando's not a bad character. Problem is, we can't have one without the other on this show it seems. They've joined them at the hip. Hiro should have been killed off back when Adam was (after the vendetta was settled). Better yet, Adam should have stayed on, and Hiro should have been the one relegated to dust.

Originally posted by Spirit Detective
                    Your review is so funny! I don't think we've seen the last of Arthur#2. I can totally see Arthur#2 turning into Lionel Luthor once he obtains the healing power.

Doyle is more than just a pervert. (If you've read this week's graphic novel, you'll find out that he used his powers to force someone to have sex with him)
                    Lol thanks man. And "more than just a pervert" eh? Doyle? I never would have guessed...lol.

Comment

I liked it

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎