No announcement yet.

Why not have Knight Rider move to the Sci-Fi channel

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why not have Knight Rider move to the Sci-Fi channel

because "Sliders" was cancelled on Fox after 2 or 3 seasons, then when "Sliders" moved to the Sci-fi channel it was on for at least 2 or 3 more seasons. it would make more sense to do that, because "Knight Rider" wouldn't have that much competition from other shows on the Sci-Fi channel depending on what night they put it on. that way there can be more seasons & David Hasselhoff / the Original K.I.T.T. & the rest of the original cast (with the exception of the actor who played Devin Miles) can make a some appearances & that Sarah can get FLAGG up & running with more episodes. I really enjoyed watching KR since the T.V. movie back in Feburary. although I'm glad that they they got rid of doing the terrorists of the week mentality & started focusing on what the original KR did. Hopefully the creator of this new KR series will consider this move to the Sci-Fi channel.
    Last edited by Sideswipe1984; 03-06-2009, 08:54 PM.

People who liked the remake of Bionic Woman were hoping for that too but that didn't happen. Even though NBC owns Sci-Fi I don't think they will move Knight Rider to it cause NBC only listens to US audiences now and not international audiences. I would suggest that it should become an internet show only and have it be viewable to the whole world so they won't do that stupid only availble to view in a certain country rubbish, actually I think all scripted TV shows should become web based shows cause scripted TV shows seems to be the only type of TV show to get cancelled these days.
    Last edited by drew-crypto84; 03-07-2009, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Knight Rider actually would've been a good fit for SciFi, especially since I believe it is also owned by NBC Universal.

But to do so I think they'd have to make even more changes.

I don't think Ford is particularly looking to sponsor a TV show anymore anyway...

Comment

Move it to home and garden channel instead! The show was made of manure! It stank to high heaven! It was ludicrously bad! I am surprised it lasted this long! Only reason it did is because it was sponsored by Ford thus no expense on trashing a shelby a weak per episode!

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎