#5-8 "LaFleur" Live Discussion!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

no why did it have to end there? i need to know what happens next.

----- Added 26 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Ginx
    wow Jack looks just like he did in S1 that man does not age!
    richards twin perhaps?
    Last edited by superhippie2000; 03-04-2009, 08:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I hope they explain this more lol - because are they all in the past now and the others never took over? Was that what they were supposed to do all along?

Comment

Oh man! Awesome ending.

----- Added 59 Seconds later -----

Time for "Life On Mars."

Bye guys!
        Last edited by Randy G.; 03-04-2009, 08:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
          I hope they explain this more lol - because are they all in the past now and the others never took over? Was that what they were supposed to do all along?
          well atleast those 3 are in the past. this is a long time before the others took over. i dont think they even did anything until ben became their leader so they still have like 20 years to go i think before ben decides to kill them all. im wondering if ben massacre is the war locke was warned about.

----- Added 16 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Randy G.
          Oh man! Awesome ending.

----- Added 59 Seconds later -----

Time for "Life On Mars."

Bye guys!
          yup it was great

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

no new episode for 2 weeks
          Last edited by superhippie2000; 03-04-2009, 08:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Man! That was a great episode. Can't believe we have to wait 2 weeks for fresh episodes. I thought the whole purpose of delaying the start of the season...was to have a continuous season with no breaks. What gives?

Comment

^ I thought that as well - continuous with hardly any breaks in the season.

Comment

Oh wow I totally spaced on making the episode subforum didn't I Let me remedy that... a bit late... oops.

Comment

Wow. I half-expected the last scene to end with:

Sawyer: Son of a b*tch... LOL!

Or Sawyer: So that's how she looks like!

Comment

Fantastic Ending and it explains Ben completely now.

He knew the time travel was going to happen, and his older self probably helped raise him giving him all the knowledge that one day a plane would crash and if he didnt do things exactly as they had been done previously he would never get into power the way he did.

Now you have to ask yourselves. Is this just a story being told to us, or are these survivors going to get an opportunity to change things? That scientist guy, farfield or whatever, seems to think and believe that it doesnt matter what they do. Everything they do is now set in stone to make what happened happen again.

Awesome story, the writers of this entire plot have been working towards this from day one. Imagine if it never got picked up for a second season?

Just awesome writing and far thinking.

Comment

I think you mean Faraday?

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshua
                        Fantastic Ending and it explains Ben completely now.

He knew the time travel was going to happen, and his older self probably helped raise him giving him all the knowledge that one day a plane would crash and if he didnt do things exactly as they had been done previously he would never get into power the way he did.

Now you have to ask yourselves. Is this just a story being told to us, or are these survivors going to get an opportunity to change things? That scientist guy, farfield or whatever, seems to think and believe that it doesnt matter what they do. Everything they do is now set in stone to make what happened happen again.

Awesome story, the writers of this entire plot have been working towards this from day one. Imagine if it never got picked up for a second season?

Just awesome writing and far thinking.
                        but ben isnt in the past he is in the present with locke. i think :/ cause those boats were there in the flash of the future when the island traveled so they should be in the present of the plane crash. everyone else is in the past.

i think they can change things too a point but what is ment to happen will happen. if someone is ment to die they will die. they can change the way someone dies but when they are ment to they will. also they might be changing the future but when they landed on the island to begin wth perhaps everything they encountered was based on what they did in the future while in the past lol.

Comment

Ahhh! I was so mad! For some reason this ep didn't air all the way! Only half of the ep aired and the other half was a stupid pink screen! Grrrrr....

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎