Collapse
No announcement yet.

REBEL is micah???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't doubt he could pull off the text messaging, but how does he know where people are? Because that's not one of his powers.

Comment

If he can talk to a cell phone to change a red light to green . Then it's a safe bet to assume he can ask (electronic device) to find his friends.

If you've ever seen the movie "Eagle Eye" Micah is that, just human is all.
      Last edited by warriorrenegade; 03-04-2009, 09:19 PM.

Comment

where's Molly anyway?

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by CompanyMan
        I doubt we'll ever see Molly again. In the last volume, they cut a scene where Arthur took Molly's power and used it to find Hiro and take the catalyst from him. The scene might appear on the DVD, though, as an extra feature.
        Oh damn...seriously? shame. I hate when they do that, cutting characters like that...I mean, what If I don't own the DVDs and I always forgot to watch the graphic novel anyway.
        Last edited by Novak Fan; 03-04-2009, 09:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
          If he can talk to a cell phone to change a red light to green . Then it's a safe bet to assume he can ask (electronic device) to find his friends.

If you've ever seen the movie "Eagle Eye" Micah is that, just human is all.
          Yeah, but it's a little more complicated then just telling a computer to do something for you. Computers don't have the ability to think. And I really don't want to get started on the other issues behind this.

And no, I've never seen Eagle Eye.

Comment

Oh good guess, I think it possibly could be, Micah.

Comment

Originally posted by Level5
              Yeah, but it's a little more complicated then just telling a computer to do something for you. Computers don't have the ability to think. And I really don't want to get started on the other issues behind this.

And no, I've never seen Eagle Eye.
              well in the heroes world... it's not more complicated

Micah said that he just tells computery things what to do. He can tell a red light to turn green, he can tell a cashpoint to give him all it's money. there has been no explanation as to how, just that he 'tells' them to

Computers are so connected nowadays. And security cameras are everywhere. Say his mind is a computer, and his mind contains images of his friends. He can upload these images, tell the computer to do face recognition through all the security cameras in the world, and come up with their location...

He can then text his friends phones, turn off the power in the building and all those other things, just by thinking.

He is the ONLY person who could do all that.

If they problem is that he can find his friends... who else could find them?

I know it's a mad one to even think about, but i really really think it's Micah!

Comment

In season one there was a woman who contacted Ted on his laptop when he was in the Nevada dessert. I wonder if that woman, who can pretty much do the same thing Micah can do, might be coming back as REBEL. I think she appeared in "Unexpected" and she could pull down wireless transmissions in her head -- text messaging, e-mail, and the like. She somehow knew where Ted was and that Ted had a laptop. I find that interesting.

As for REBEL contacting Hiro, the fax was there before Hiro and Ando showed up in India.

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan
                  In season one there was a woman who contacted Ted on his laptop when he was in the Nevada dessert. I wonder if that woman, who can pretty much do the same thing Micah can do, might be coming back as REBEL. I think she appeared in "Unexpected" and she could pull down wireless transmissions in her head -- text messaging, e-mail, and the like. She somehow knew where Ted was and that Ted had a laptop. I find that interesting.

As for REBEL contacting Hiro, the fax was there before Hiro and Ando showed up in India.
                  I just made my own theory thread on this one lol So now I think that yours could be true
                  Last edited by Novak Fan; 03-05-2009, 09:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Come to think of it, I am now leaning towards "REBEL" being an acronym rather than a nickname of a single individual. I'm thinking it be some sort of orgainization headed by Angela. The company may be "dead" but Angela and Noah are still ticking.

Comment

Lol just an idea. Maybe the way Micah been finding people is through cell phones. I think it's safe to say that every hero in the show had a cell phone and it's normal to have the phone under that person name. Remember how he found Monica using her cell phone as a GPS or whatever? I think it might be something like that. Anyway it has to be Micah once a hero always a hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Seyee
                        Remember how he found Monica using her cell phone as a GPS or whatever? I think it might be something like that. Anyway it has to be Micah once a hero always a hero.
                        Yeah, I do. It was a bit different from what is happening now though. Micah was able to get a general read that told him what direction to go in, but not a specific location. Whoever is now sending messages knows exactly where someone is at any particular moment.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎