Collapse
No announcement yet.

REBEL is micah???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

let's just face it...it is Micah. how he's doing it we'll eventually know. he's already been confirmed to be appearing in future episodes but no word if molly is helping. but i'm sure he's not doing it alone. not only that but it seems that rebel is choosing certain individuals for some reason or another. aquaguy, i don't think is really much use, but this other guy who rebel want's claire to help, i forget his name, would be very useful.

Comment

I dont know if I could realise that one small kid could be rebel but the teaming whit Angela Molly and Rachel is not a bad idea but its realy strange I hope we will see the real rebel soon.

Comment

Maybee I am wrong but wasn't Rachel working for the company at the end of the webisode. What is doing working for Nathan now?

Comment

I totally agree that it's Micah. I was thinking that last night. Considering he's a technopath and all. The only reason I don't think he shuts them down is that they're just going to keep rebooting all the computers, in different locations, so he might as well collect all the other supers around him and then do one assault to take care of the orchestrators and the surveillance.

Comment

Micah isn't just shutting down all computers and such, is because he's only hacking them. Getting in and getting out. You forget they're probably after him as well and is probably in hiding. So the last thing Micah would want is to be caught. If he only hacks, gets the information he needs and then gives it, the less time he appears on they're radar.

Comment

After this episode im more sure then ever that its Micah. people are wondering if its him howcome he doesnt just take them down. Well were never shown limits are exstends of his powers. As far as copying the files for Peter, i dont think that thats something Micah could do, he cant force a machine to do something outside of its capabilities, so makeing a file instantly appear is beyond him. There are also outside sources that can hinder him, like when he caused the blackout for Matt, and Peter. it was fine until what i assume was the generator kicked on.

Comment

the only reason why i still have my doubts that it really is micah is because nathan already knows about him and what he can do after the landslide win he had in season 1 when micah rigged the votes and he had micah in the target folder so he already knows he has an ability and what the ability is why haven't they gone after him yet?... but the reason why i still think it is him is because it looks like micahs power and he can hack into the security cameras and see what theyre planning there really is no need to see the future and the fact that his picture was in the target folder lol i dont think they would toy with a previous main character and not bring him back so my money is on micah and molly teaming up

Comment

they probably have gone after him, they just havent caught him... how could they... micah can make sure they cant track anything he does electronically, make sure they dont see him on any camera, send them false information, delete everything they have on him on the computers

i just dont understand why he doesnt do more... delete all their files, turn out all their lights, take their security footage and just wire it to play on every computer in the world

but then on heroes, they never use their powers to the full extent, do they?

Comment

It would be interesting if it was Micah we barely saw him Season 3. Micah and Molly need to return they're vital characters to the show with cool powers.

Comment

I doubt we'll ever see Molly again. In the last volume, they cut a scene where Arthur took Molly's power and used it to find Hiro and take the catalyst from him. The scene might appear on the DVD, though, as an extra feature.

As for Micah being REBEL, I agree with those who say he is too young and immature. I found it interesting that REBEL knows exactly where everyone is at any given time and is able to get messages to whoever (s)he wishes.

Comment

if its not micah they missed a huge huge opportunity and alot of people want it to be him so give em what theyy want...what can it hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan
                          I doubt we'll ever see Molly again. In the last volume, they cut a scene where Arthur took Molly's power and used it to find Hiro and take the catalyst from him. The scene might appear on the DVD, though, as an extra feature.

As for Micah being REBEL, I agree with those who say he is too young and immature. I found it interesting that REBEL knows exactly where everyone is at any given time and is able to get messages to whoever (s)he wishes.
                          Arthur took Molly's power? Wow, I guess that does make sense, though. I always wondered how Arthur found Hiro.

And I agree that Micah is a bit young to be doing all of this. He'd need help from people like Angela and Molly. But since Molly's powerless. I don't even know how Rebel finds people (like Hiro in India). Seems they have some explaining to do.

Comment

Ugh. I completely agree that Micah's too young to be doing this and I'm really tired of all these threads that saying it's Micah. It's not very likely. It's too over his head, and even if he did have help I doubt it would be Angela and Molly (also a kid!) of all people. Especially if Molly is depowered, because then she'd just be useless.

That isn't to say kid's can't do amazing things, but in this case, it just doesn't make a lot of sense.

He's a ten year old kid, why would a ten year old kid be helping all these people he barely knows, (Think about it, how much did they all really interact?) the fact
                            that they all have powers aside. How could he all know where they are anyway?
                            That's one thing that is against the theory.

I think it's Angela working with someone new or just someone we haven't met yet.
                            They introduce new characters in this show all the time, I don't know why everyone's
                            jumping on the "It's Micah!" bandwagon so fast. It's really grating my nerves.

Comment

He's not just a normal 10 year old, and he has used his powers to help before. He is the only character who could control all the technology to the extent that Rebel is.

Why would he want to help? Because he's a kid whose parents died heroes, and that is what he will spend the rest of his life trying to be. Not to mention if he helps them bring the project down, he will be safe.

The things he has said so far have been simple. He has not said anything that leads me to believe a child couldn't have said it. In fact, his texts have a naivety to them. And the fact he picked Claire as his main helper says a lot. Of course he would trust the young cheerleader more than the adults.

It makes a lot more sense than your giving credit.

Comment

I don't buy the arguement that he's too young to pull this off. The kid has a genius level intellect. Also Micah has seen his fair share of dysfunction. Dad ended up in prison, Mom went psycho, Mom went to prison, He was kidnapped, Dad died, Moved in with Granny and Cuz, Mom died and is now in foster care. So It's a good guess to say he's a bit more mature than your avg. 10yr old. Micah could pull this off...with or without help.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎