Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr. Muggles scene was the funniest seen of all heroes season? Agree?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shanemak
    I thought that seen was Heroes' lame attempt at comedy. I personally thought that scene in building 26 with Parkman smiling and nodding at the security camera was priceless.
    I agree that was priceless. The hunter needs to listen to HRG more. He could have been shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
      lol - yeah that was a good scene. Parkman just had that great - yeah, you see what we're doing, you're screwed, oh yeah - look hahaha
      Yeah that was good, lol. And while I would have preferred much less Claire this ep, the part where she tries to convince her mother that her and fishboy were having sex was priceless as well.

Comment

I laughed, and i don't think it was lame cause it was fairly subtle... like it wasn't a straight out joke, it was just funny seeing the dog with a sandwich in it's mouth

Comment

I must say he was quite adorable

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
            Sylar always has the best lines in the show
            My favorite Sylar line is.."Cake" Why would a sandwich be under the bed?? I thought the guy was only hiding out in Claire's closet..

Comment

I thought it was hilarious. Definetely not lame. The sandwich in the mouth was funny but when Sandra put her hand out and Mr. Muggles dropped it was priceless. That said it's not the funniest scene. Mine is when Hiro threatens to put Adam back in the coffin and he calls him a little japanese nazi.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎