No announcement yet.

Direction of Heroes this Volume

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by haydenclaireheroes

why do u think they are focusing on ti mabe there will be a real battle with the bennet family. like noah is in goverment now and that is what everyone is a ttacking so mabe claire will get connected to that.
    I just think we need to focus on other characters that could use the development that haven't had enough this volume.

Comment

I think this season is heading in a great direction. You have the heroes fighting to survive against the government, led by Nathan. Now, even Nathan is starting to lose control and I think eventually he will have to pick a side, the government or the heroes. Then you have the whole Bennet/Angela angle and I think they will eventually show those two have ties to 'Rebel'. Right now, I agree that Claire's story seems a little off from the rest of the story, but if the Bennet/Angela angle turns out to be connected to 'Rebel', then her story will come full circle. I'm not sure how Sylar's story plays into all this, but I like where its going so far.

Comment

Eh. I won't be happy until they bring back my Adam/Kensei.

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
          Eh. I won't be happy until they bring back my Adam/Kensei.
          which won't happen

Comment

I honestly feel lost, and have no clue where it's going.

Comment

Meh don't really know where it's going. Today's episode was probably one of the best episode this season (4th) although they should really cut down the Claire time because it's so time consuming, not like her relationship with that guy going to go anywhere lol. The episode was practically 50% claire, 30% Peter + Matt and 20% Sylar.. Was more interested in the Peter and Matt scenes, although it was great seeing Mr. Muggles again he owned that new guy haha found his sandwich. Don't really understand where the writers are going this whole season, first it's safe to say that most of us are disappointed in the abilities that have been removed from the show(the core powers of the show), and second not sure what Nathan is really thinking did he actually think it would go his way lol? It's basically Heroes vs Denko now. This episode in particular brought something back that we haven't experienced for awhile and that's the shock factor so I'm glad they are using that element of the show better now, I was surprised about a few things in today's episode hopefully next episode is going to be same or better.

Comment

....................... Show the terror on Claire's face some more......... Continued in Heroes Theories and Speculation.>>

Comment

like the direction its heading..

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎