No announcement yet.

Negative Effects on the Heroes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Negative Effects on the Heroes

I wonder if they'll touch on consequences of removing these powers. This came to mind when Nathan shoved Daphne in front of Mohinder's face. Without Daphne's power, she would revert back to her previous medical condition. Wonder if Nathan has even considered situations like that. You could say that a simple blood infusion from Claire could fix that up. But we have no idea what other outcomes would result from being de-powered. Maybe some that Claire's blood can't fix.

When did Nathan shove Daphne? I don't remember that part.

Comment

Nathan never though about what could happen to people with abilities when he take powers away he is just scared of powers because he can just fly and others can do so many dangerous things and he is stupid like almost everyone involved in politics

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan
        When did Nathan shove Daphne? I don't remember that part.

He didnt mean phsyically shove, I think he meant "paraded" her in front of him as an "incentive".

Screams of Villain like behaviour from Nathan, he is becoming less "conflicted" with each episode and more certain what he is doing is right.

Plays a very good politician aswell.

I havent thought about that though, removing powers could have some very detrimental effects. Nathan wont care about this though, because if he isnt bothered about incarcerating them for the greater good, Im certain he wouldnt be bothered if the occasional Super died or was crippled when power is removed.

The greater good, remember.

Comment

well the greater good through Nathan's eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Fawbish
            He didnt mean phsyically shove, I think he meant "paraded" her in front of him as an "incentive".

Screams of Villain like behaviour from Nathan, he is becoming less "conflicted" with each episode and more certain what he is doing is right.

Plays a very good politician aswell.

I havent thought about that though, removing powers could have some very detrimental effects. Nathan wont care about this though, because if he isnt bothered about incarcerating them for the greater good, Im certain he wouldnt be bothered if the occasional Super died or was crippled when power is removed.

The greater good, remember.
            You're right about Nathan being a great politician. Maybe that's why I'm liking his character less and less.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎