No announcement yet.

Order of the episodes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order of the episodes

For those who don't know: The order of episodes was to air Life And Death Of Jeremy Benthem (Last night's episode) and then air 316 (last week's episode). ABC changed the order of the episodes, the rumored reason was they wanted the oceanic 6 to get back to the island quicker.

Now, anyone feel that ABC was really smart in switching the order? I think I would've been totally Lost with that opening scene the plane.

I agree with you. As I was watching, I kept thinking, "This would not make sense in reverse." Of course, Lost doesn't always make sense!

Comment

i think switching the order made more sense but i think it would of been more intresting if they kept it the way it should of. then it would of been hey whats that plane and why is locke back and no one else and all that. either way it would of gone it was still a good episode

Comment

Those it really make a difference? The bulk of the episode (Life and Death) was about Locke. The rest of the cast were featured in flashbacks, while the two new characters only had contact with Locke. I wanted the Locke episode to be pushed back one more week cause I wanted to see the reunion of the castaways. Ah well!!!! Its going to be next week.
        Last edited by darkphoenix21; 02-26-2009, 02:42 PM.

Comment

To me it only makes a difference because of the plane. Everything else was fine. Hell, they could've opened the season with that or have it a few episodes later. But the plane would've really thrown me off if it went before 316. I think ABC was really smart on this one.

Comment

i think earlier seasons they would of done it the original way but now people are getting mad we are getting less answers and more questions i guess they wanted to do it in a way people wont be like ok that didnt make sense whatswith the new plane.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎