No announcement yet.

Is Tess Good or Evil?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Tess Good or Evil?

I'm just curious to what every one thinks about this. Her story line is really dark....

She's somewhere in the middle. she's in the grey zone

Comment

I agree w/C-L Fan. Tess is evil or good depending on what she wants and how she wants to get it. At first she seemed ALL bad cuz she didn't know everything about Lex. But now, she's just on her own...

Comment

I sort of see her as taking the place of Lionel rather than the place of Lex. Close to Lex, but you can never really tell whether her intentions are good or bad.

Comment

Evil!!!!!!!!!!!! Tess is only out for the better of Tess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

She is neutral.

Comment

I don't even think the writers/producers have figured that out yet.

Comment

Evil!!!!!!!!!
                How many people have been murdered by her?

Comment

Originally posted by Clark/Lois-fan
                  She's somewhere in the middle. she's in the grey zone
                  Agreed. She's a very Machiavellian character. I also agree with the person who said that she's a lot like Lionel. She furthers her own interests by any means necessary.

She DOES, however, seem to believe that the world needs Clark to protect it, and she also seems to believe that she herself can be the savior of the Kandor citizens, so there is definitely good in her...but she often pursues it through twisted means.

Comment

Originally posted by Iluvgreen
                    I'm just curious to what every one thinks about this. Her story line is really dark....
                    Neither. She suits her own needs and only cares about herself.

Comment

EVIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! didn't she like manipulate those poor Injustice kids then kill them when they starting turning on her

Comment

Originally posted by Lori
                        EVIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! didn't she like manipulate those poor Injustice kids then kill them when they starting turning on her
                        You've got a point... but that doesn't make her any less likable to me, lol!

Comment

She's ruthless, but that isn't the same as being evil.

She's Machiavelliean, very much a believer in the ends justifying the means. I'm just not sure what her ends are yet!

Tess wants power, she wants control, but again power can be used for good as well as evil.

Whatever, I think she's a great character!

Comment

I agree she is Machiavellian. Also agree that I don't think the producers/writers have really decided fully. She's in a grey area really. Whether she is evil or not she is still a fantastic character!

Comment

I think it depends on your definition of good and evil. I guess if I knew Tess in real life I would say she's a bad person, because she kills people and all. But in SV, for me being good = protect Clark and being evil = try to hurt Clark. So I would say that she is good! Morally ambiguous for sure but good!

Actually I think that all she ever wanted was to be loved, and to be able to trust someone. That's why she cries or is so happy when someone trust her. She has been abused all her life, and even if she is a strong woman she needs that. Plus I think she really wanna save the world, make a difference, and that's a noble purpose. And everything she did (well, except in Upgrade, I don't get why she betrayed Clark in it ) was in that direction if you think about it. Of course she did some really really bad choices, and at first she was on Lex's side, but only because she thought he was a good guy and she thought he liked her. But since then, she realized that she could trust Clark, and that he was able - more than anyone else - to save the world thanks to his powers, so she's on his side. And thanks to his influence she tries to be a better person, to stop lying and killing people.
                              I disagree with her being selfish: she was about to sacrifice herself to save Ollie in Hostage and she died twice to protect Clark. If she only cared about herself she wouldn't have done that.
                              I understand why so many people think she's evil though, sometimes she acts like if she only wanted power and control but I don't see it that way! I mean I think she likes that, control people and all, but it's not her main purpose.

I guess that until the end of this season we'll know for sure on which side she is, but I really hope she'll stay on the good side! If she turns against Clark for me it would be a real let down!!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎