No announcement yet.

He's Alive!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's Alive!!!!

OMG...How did Locke get resurrected? He miraculously walked after the first plane crash and now after the second crash he's alive.

I kind of suspected it would happen. The question is... why? Why is he so special and important to the Island? Why would it resurrect him? It's very weird, but again, I kind of figured it had to happen considering how important he's been in the past. What are his motivations now, though? Where do his true loyalties lie?

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

I was actually too tired to be shocked.
      Then I was like "Oh, wait, he was dead. Oh, okay. Cool."

Except it's not really "cool" though. As I said in the other thread, I don't like him. Too bad he couldn't have stayed dead. Ah, well, no biggie. If not tonight, they probably would've brought him back eventually. I guess better now then later. And he's got a purpose.

What I want to know is how that guy found the Dharma station so fast. Wierd.

Comment

I wasn't shocked at all. I never bought for a second that they would really "kill" Locke. He's way too important to the show.

Comment

I wasn't shocked, either. I suspected he would be resurrected as soon as I first saw him in the coffin and the end of season 4.

Comment

ya i wasnt shocked locke would live im just wondering how and why he was able to live.

Comment

The Island's crazy, vague, magical healing powers strike again -- healing his legs, making Christian Shephard able to communicate with other people on the Island, healing Rose's cancer, and now bringing Locke back from the dead... Craziness!

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

Remember Christian was never in his coffin and Locke needed to act as a proxy. Christian may well be alive himself.

Comment

I won't be surprised if Locke develops a "sixth sense" like Miles.

"I SEE DEAD PEOPLE" - I couldn't resist.

Comment

Originally posted by psyko69
                    Remember Christian was never in his coffin and Locke needed to act as a proxy. Christian may well be alive himself.
                    What makes you think Christian was never in the coffin?

Comment

^It's true. In season 1 Jack finds the coffin in the cave and it is empty. But it was also smashed so I assumed the body just got separated from it. They never made a big deal about it.

Comment

Jack also finds the coffin after he sees his father. Christian could've been resurrected, like Locke, and just get out of the coffin.

Comment

I was thinking, could Locke's resurrection be a clue to how Richard remains ageless? Think about it. Richard was the leader of the others in the 70s and he remains ageless. Could one of the perks about being the leader of the others be immortality...at a cost. Last we knew Locke became the leader of the others.

Comment

^ Slight correction: Richard was even the leader back when Locke met the young Charles Widmore in 1954. How the heck does that guy work? I always used to suspect that he was Jacob, but in the 1954 flash Richard implied that he answers to someone too. Ahh, the wonderful mysteries of LOST...

Comment

In last week's episode, Whitmore makes a comment that he saw Locke in the 50's and he looks the same. Just like Richard looks the same everytime we see him. Maybe he's not ageless but maybe he's found a way to time travel?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎