Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOST #5.7 "The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham" Countdown/LIVE Discussion!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

soooo why is Ben helping them get back to the island..... arrghhh why did he turn the wheel at all! Witmore is looking more like a good guy the more this goes along... but there's still alot not being said because Ben and Whitmore had that discussion before about why Whitmore killed Ben's 'daughter' etc...... there's some bad blood there.

Comment

i have no clue why ben and widmore have the same plans for the losties but they are obviously agianst each other

Comment

haha it's the dude from Fringe! Now it all makes sense, it's the 'pattern'

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

damn walt got old
        Last edited by Ginx; 02-25-2009, 07:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

yay walt yup walt is the same kid from those tyson chicken comercials lol. hmmmm he has a psycic ability it seems. i hope we get more walt in the future.

uhoh its ben

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Ginx
          haha it's the dude from Fringe! Now it all makes sense, it's the 'pattern'

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

damn walt got old
          ya walt got much older. shows been on for like 5 years and he was maybe 12 when the show started so guess he would be like 17 now. how fast the kids grow. *tear* lol

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

its hurley time lol.
          Last edited by superhippie2000; 02-25-2009, 07:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

maybe Whitmore is evillllll lol

OMG I totally forgot that guy is from Locke's past.....
            Last edited by Ginx; 02-25-2009, 07:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

dudes dead. 100 bucks it was ben

----- Added 34 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Ginx
              maybe Whitmore is evillllll lol

OMG I totally forgot that guy is from Locke's past.....
              this show is so confusing i hav no idea whats going on lol.

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

i wonder if locke was ment to go on the plane only because in the future he went to the past and talked to richard with widmore there and overheard locke say he was the leader which made widmore set up locke to land on the island in order for him to go to the past to do all that stuff. ouch my head

----- Added 13 Minutes later -----

instead of hanging himself he could just inhale all that asbestos lol.

ok who is good and who is bad now

----- Added 16 Minutes later -----

what the heck? ben killed locke what was that for? why did he save him and then kill him?

----- Added 19 Minutes later -----

cant believe its almost over but think there is an extra 5 minutes or something.

----- Added 26 Minutes later -----

hes the one who killed me
              Last edited by superhippie2000; 02-25-2009, 08:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

wow, surprised it ended like it did....

Comment

So I guess this makes Ben the bad guy right? LOL. Poor Charles...tricked into exile.

Comment

I don't really believe that either Ben OR Charles Widmore is good. I think our friendly castaways are caught in a private war against two scheming megalomaniacs, one of them definitely psycho, and the other possibly, too. I mean, Charles Widmore sending out a team of murderous mercenaries who shot Alex in cold blood, along with Karl and Danielle, and who tried to do harm to multiple castaways by blowing up the freighter, hardly puts him in a good light, and I doubt many people liked him in the first place after the way he treated Desmond. And as for Ben, well, we all know he's a few fries short of a Happy Meal, and has killed quite a few people in his time (remember the Purge, anyone?). I don't trust either of them, not even for an Island minute, which who knows how long that really lasts? LOL!

I'm pumped to see Walt back. Woo-hoo! That was SWEET. Cool reunion. His dreams are freaky, though. I wonder who's going to try to kill him...

Are they at the Hydra station? I didn't think of that... I thought that office was really weird, and I wondered what station it could be connected to, but I guess the Hydra would make sense, or maybe another part of the Tempest that we didn't see before, because we mainly watched Juliet walk down one hall to the catwalk and then fight Charlotte (*sniff*) and Daniel in that big control room. There's got to be more to it than that.

It was a nice episode in that it explained a lot of things, including what happened to Abaddon -- I wondered how they were going to write him out of the show considering his involvement in "Fringe." I'm just anxious for them to move FORWARD with the plot now that everyone's back on the Island.

OOH! The boats! What if the people shooting at Juliet and Sawyer and Co. a couple of episodes ago were some of the new people who crash-landed? That would be freaky.

AND, are these people NOT flashing forward and backward? And if the other people are back, why aren't the flashes stopping for them? I mean, we haven't seen any more occur yet, but I still wonder...

Cesar and Milana... Alana? I don't know her name... They seem rather interesting. It'll be good to add a little new blood. I found it a little too unbelievable that the plane would be in SUCH good condition and that there would be so few deaths, even though there weren't TOO many people aboard (thanks, Hurley). I wonder how many of these people will survive... Cesar seems a little shifty, though...

And the pilot (Frank Lapidus) leaving with a woman in one of the boats... Would that be Sun? I'm assuming it's gotta be her... But what happened to Sayid, then? He's still unaccounted for.

I can't wait for next week's episode now!

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

Alot of your post, I don't remember in the episode! Oh, wow, I think I fell asleep
                      and didn't finish watching it! LOL When did we see the Pilot and a woman in a boat, and the crashed plane? I'm LOST I'm going to watch it again.

Comment

Haha, sorry to confuse you. They didn't actually SHOW Lapidus and the mystery woman in the boat -- Ilana told Locke that they had left before he'd woken up on the beach. The plane was lying there on the Island -- it should Cesar and Milana walking alongside it as they headed back to the beach to camp with the rest of the survivors at the episode's beginning, right?

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

Originally posted by SGuthrie27
                          Haha, sorry to confuse you. They didn't actually SHOW Lapidus and the mystery woman in the boat -- Ilana told Locke that they had left before he'd woken up on the beach. The plane was lying there on the Island -- it should Cesar and Milana walking alongside it as they headed back to the beach to camp with the rest of the survivors at the episode's beginning, right?

--SGuthrie ><>' --
                          Oh that's ok, I'm usually sleepy by 9pm, so I always watch it again.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎