Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Exploding Future?!?!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

But didn't the painting depict the explosion occurring?

Comment

Well so did Isaac's painting in season one. The explosion did happen but not in way he painted it.

Comment

Such crap! I'm so sick of the future glimpses, especially another bloody nuke. This show is so lame I wanna cry.

Comment

looks more like dynamite then a nuke. And there was never an actual "nuke" just peter going nuclear.

Comment

But how is Hiro supposed to save Matt? Hiro got a fax to save him from Rebel.

Comment

I am interested in seeing how a couple sticks of dynamite are going to cause an explosion about the same size as Peter's in the first season. As for the Parkman going crazy thing, I dont think so. In the preview for next weeks episode, they said the Hunter would go rogue. He has always wanted to eliminate them, so I think he will try to set Matt up with the dynamite to paint people with abilites as really being terrorists to let the whole world in on their secret and turn the majority against them.

Comment

Originally posted by targis
                But how is Hiro supposed to save Matt? Hiro got a fax to save him from Rebel.
                Hmmm good question, we can assume now that the fax means save him from becoming a suicide bomber, but how could Hiro stop him? unless Hiro gets his power back before he tries to save Matt.

Comment

Another nuke on the floor. I quit.

Comment

i actually like another exploding future..this time i believe it will happen

Comment

Originally posted by LILVILLE
                      i actually like another exploding future..this time i believe it will happen

There's no chance it will hapen because it would kill Matt if it happened. and thats not going to happen.

Comment

There's no chance it will hapen because it would kill Matt if it happened. and thats not going to happen
                        why matt can't die or something..i wuldnt mind it and have peter and hiro out there as terrorist like the future eps we hav seen

Comment

Originally posted by LILVILLE
                          why matt can't die or something..i wuldnt mind it and have peter and hiro out there as terrorist like the future eps we hav seen

I don't think he's invincible or anything. I just don't see him dying any time soon. Just the way I see it.

Comment

don't think he's invincible or anything. I just don't see him dying any time soon. Just the way I see it.
                            yea but 2 me his character is gettin old...good way 2 go and cliffhanger for next season

Comment

Is it just me or are they starting to run out of ideas first new york now the white house?

Comment

Originally posted by Clois4eva89
                                Is it just me or are they starting to run out of ideas first new york now the white house?

Really and Nathan was all for blowing up New York when it was going to happen in S1. If any of the people with abilities should be captured and locked up he should.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎