No announcement yet.

She's Alive!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She's Alive!

Anybody else glad Daphne is still alive?
    I was starting to get worried.

yeah but dont get your hopes up shes on on a thin line of life right now

Comment

Not all to surprising, glad to have them confirm so soon after they "killed" her.

Comment

Man I actually thought she did died, based on what Matt and Mohinder kept on saying. Last time I saw Daphne she was being held by Matt, so I thought she was carried away by Matt the whole time... Oh well I'm glad she's alive hopefully she'll stay that way. I'm disappointed that Nathan is starting death threats now which was something he totally didn't want to get into. I had a feeling they might do this, I just hope Peter gets better control or evolve his power quicker because they going to need all the help they can get now.

Comment

Not for long!

Comment

I'm just waiting for the episode when the hunter finally finds out Nathan can fly.

Comment

Maybe I'm just too much of a fan of The Flash, but I would have thought speedsters would have accelerated healing.

Comment

Probably the only reason she is not dead. She was shot about five times.

Comment

I'm glad Daphne is still alive. She has one of the most hepful abilites. Now they need to get her out of there and give her some of Claire's blood.

I don't know if they will let her live though. having someone that can move faster than someone could see that would be almost unstopable. She could take out Nathans entire operation as long as she didn't stop once she started.

Comment

hmmm. Wonder what Claire could do if it was supercharged by Ando.

Comment

I'm happy she's alive, but I almost would've liked to see her die because
                      her death was so sudden and so hard on Matt. They brought up
                      the fact she's alive a little to quickly, I think it would've been nice to let us hang for at least a couple more episodes to make things more believeable. Not go, wham!
                      hey, look, she's alive! Takes away the meaning from it.

I guess I can look forward to the fact that now Matt has to actually have to find a way to get her (and Mohinder) out of the facility. Should be interesting.

Comment

I'm not happy see is alive. Her power is too fake for this show. As were many, but they are mostly all gone now.

Comment

huh? how are any of these powers remotely close to being realistic anyway? Her character is great because she is the ostentatious spunk of the show and her power suits her well..I hope she makes it

Comment

Your right none of this is real, but her power is so fake in fact, that nobody should except it.

Most of the powers on this show, at least, make some sense. but Daphne would need other powers to make hers work. she would need a special suit, something that wouldn't catch fire from the friction. And she would need super strength to take the force of moving that fast. And she would need to have super fast eye sight, and the ability to make really fast decisions.

Comment

same thing as superman... I am pretty sure that the way she moves and supes moves, there is no tennis shoe that can have enough friction for that speed...

Dude give it a rest with the bashing... you are bashing the show TOO Much already....

I really liked that she was alive and really felt her yell of pain....

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎