No announcement yet.

Kinda feel like Jack....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinda feel like Jack....

I'm having a hard time believing a lot of this, just like Jack.

ya. im wondering what the real plan is cause seems like they just need the 6 for other reasons then just them going back to the island. seems they are only needed to make the new plane crash.

Comment

I have more questions than I have answers for at this point. It's pretty frustrating to not get what is going on and why it matters or what even matters. But I can't give up on the show yet because I want to know the answers.

Comment

ya thats why the show lasts so long is cause they wont cancel a show that hasnt been summed up mostly and have people all nuts lol. we have to wait till next season i think for everything to be resolved.

Comment

I'm not confused...YET, but it is dragging on a bit. Especially the whole reason all are needed to go back to the island. It can't be just "to save the others" who were stranded/left behind. Hopefully it'll be explained next week. Also another thing that really got me upset/angry. Was Jacks reluctance to read the suicide note. It' would've been the first thing on my list to do and he just blows it off. He finally read the note, but for christ sakes...I was like "Dude WTH...READ THE NOTE" LOL.

Comment

For me the show was dragging for two weeks until now. Now it seems like the real story is going to being. The last 5 episodes have all be a prolouge to me. Jack isn't going to read the note because as Ben says, Jack blames himself. Locke came to him (as I'm sure we'll see next week) and Jack ijnored him and Locke ended up dead. He was afraid that when he opened the letter he was going to find out that he could've saved Locke if he had just listened to him.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎