No announcement yet.

Why did Tracy kill that guard?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did Tracy kill that guard?

Wasn't it to her advantage to play the Innocent victim card in front of that government lady?

yeah it would have been better for her to have done that. When she broke out of the heated room she looked like a psycho. Nathan better hope that she dosen't ever escape for real.
    Last edited by targis; 02-17-2009, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I don't understand why she killed that agent. Just doesn't make sense at all.

Comment

i agree. she's smarter than that...and not to mention that she even confronted nathan about having the bolts loosen when she was back in the room only means she IS smarter than that and is a step ahead. Maybe she has something up her sleeve. But I agree that that was stupid and unnecessary. Probably just a outlandish plot driver.

Comment

Why is she not screaming NATHAN CAN FLY!!!!! That Hunter fellow would toss him out a window to see if it's true! Duh!

Comment

I think she did precisely because she knew she had been setup to be released. Her mistake was thinking Nathan had done it. She knew she was about to be recaptured, no matter what she did, and she wanted Nathan to suffer some for the game hes playing, so...she killed a guy so that the blame would be on his head.

Comment

It makes no sense for 2 reasons...

1. the only reason they weren't shooting her is because she had a hostage... the point of a hostage is to hold the fact you might kill him over people's heads so you can escape...

she didn't even try... to demand they back away... she just killed him...

killing the hostage doesn't work

2. she knew it was a suspect escape. she must have figured out the whole thing was staged for the lady's benefit. so why would she conform to the stereotype of the dangerous villain, to prove nathan's point and squash any hope of the project being shut down... it simply makes no sense

Comment

there was NO WAY She could get out of there.. HOSTAGE or not.... the only way for her to get out was to make people REALLY afraid to see if they backed off from her. She had a hostage but she was not in the position to be able to watch her back. She tried and didn't succeed.

Comment

That scene frustrated the hell out of me. Mainly the stupid homeland security agent thinking she's psychopathic when she clearly saw that Tracy was being held without any charges. God people in comic books and shows and movies can be so STUPID!!!

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
                    Wasn't it to her advantage to play the Innocent victim card in front of that government lady?
                    I would have thought that too - especially since she just stood there afterwards instead of making a run for it. It just proved Nathan's point. Unless she did it to 'help' him thinking that he'd let her go?

Comment

Maybe she thought Abby Collins was on Nathan's side, because she was standing with him and the other agents? I guess she figured she might as well get her kicks in while she was still free, since her chance of escape was non-existent.

Comment

If Tracy killed that man just for "kicks". Then, she should be locked up.

Comment

Well atleast the guy didn't suffer considering she froze him in a instant. He did have a wife and kids though.

Comment

Originally posted by Level5
                            If Tracy killed that man just for "kicks". Then, she should be locked up.
                            Haha, I didn't mean "kicks" as in "fun". I meant, doing as much damage as the enemy as possible before being locked back up. Which is still pretty psychotic, but able to be justified at least.

Comment

Why? To show off her power to her friend. (played by Moira Kelly from One Tree Hill, the new boss.)

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎